52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ANSYS, Autodesk Announced Collaboration To Help Automotive Cos Combine Visual Design Review & Regulatory Compliance Validation In Connected Workflow
Autodesk Inc Reports Q2 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $0.65
Autodesk Says Scott Herren Will Continue To Serve As Senior VP, CFO And Principal Financial Officer
Autodesk, Inc. is a design software and services company, offering customers productive business solutions through technology products and services. The Company's segments include Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Platform Solutions and Emerging Business (PSEB), Manufacturing (MFG), and Media and Entertainment (M&E). The Company serves customers in the architecture, engineering and construction; product design and manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. The Company's product development and manufacturing software provides manufacturers in automotive, transportation, industrial machinery, consumer products and building products with digital engineering solutions. The Company's product offerings include, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Industry Collections, 3ds Max, Maya, Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD Civil three dimensional (3D), CAM Solutions, Fusion 360, BIM 360 and Shotgun.
Software & Programming
111 MCINNIS PKWY
Stacy J. Smith
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Richard Scott Herren
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Principal Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President - People and Places
Pascal W. Di Fronzo
Senior Vice President - Corporate Affairs, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
(This version of the Oct. 23 story corrects paragraph 4 to say McNamara is current Flex CEO rather than former Flex CEO)
Autodesk Inc <ADSK.O> forecast second-quarter profit on Thursday below Wall Street expectations, sending the AutoCAD software maker's shares down nearly 4 percent in extended trading.
Autodesk Inc reported a 15.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, as the AutoCAD software maker signed up more subscribers.
* GM SAYS USING NEW SOFTWARE DESIGN TECHNOLOGY TO INTRODUCE NEXT GENERATION OF VEHICLE LIGHTWEIGHTING
* AUTODESK APPOINTS KAREN BLASING TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(This story corrects paragraph 5 of March 6 story to drop reference to Autodesk changing business model under pressure from hedge funds.)
* SUBSCRIPTION PLAN SUBSCRIPTIONS INCREASED 371,000 FROM Q3 OF FISCAL 2018 TO 2.27 MILLION AT END OF Q4
Autodesk Inc's revenue rose 15.7 percent in the fourth quarter as the maker of AutoCAD software signed up more subscribers.
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT UPS SHARE STAKE IN AUTODESK INC BY 76.8 PERCENT TO 2.2 MILLION SHARES
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing
* Autodesk Inc sees Q3 Non-GAAP loss per share $0.12 - $0.16
* Sachem head capital management lp cuts stake in autodesk inc to 3.0 percent as of june 21 from 5.8 percent as of june 19 - sec filing
* Autodesk Inc says Andrew Anagnost will also join Autodesk's board of directors
* Files for potential debt shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing
* Autodesk - on April 26, co, Citibank NA, Bank of America NA, among others entered into letter amendment No. 1 to amended credit agreement dated May 29, 2015
Hedge fund manager Scott Ferguson, who has been a director on the board of design software maker Autodesk for nearly year, plans to leave the board as soon as a new chief executive is selected.
* Autodesk agreed Richard Hill shall not be required to resign from board - SEC filing
Software maker Autodesk Inc said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down, less than a year after it struck a deal with two activist investors agitating for changes at the company.
Software maker Autodesk Inc said Chief Executive Carl Bass would step down and two board members nominated by activist investor Sachem Head Capital would resign.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.