52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agnico Eagle Mines Files For Mixed Shelf Of Upto $1.0 Bln - SEC Filing
Agnico Eagle Reports Third Quarter EPS Of $0.32
Agnico Eagle Achieves Commercial Production At The Amaruq Satellite Deposit
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd is a Canada-based gold producer with mining operations in northwestern Quebec, northern Mexico, northern Finland and Nunavut, as well as exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States. It operates through the business units: Northern Business, which consists of its operations in Canada and Finland, such as the LaRonde mine, the Lapa mine, the Goldex mine, the Meadowbank mine, the Meliadine project and the Malartic Mine in Canada, as well as the Kittila mine in Finland; Southern Business, which consists of its operations in Mexico, such as the Pinos Altos mine that includes the Creston Mascota deposit and the La India mine owned by its indirect subsidiary, as well as Exploration Group, which focuses on the identification of new mineral reserves and mineral resources, and new development opportunities in gold producing regions. Its exploration activities are concentrated in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Gold & Silver
145 King St E Suite 400
James D. Nasso
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance
R. Gregory Laing
Senior Vice President - Legal, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Agnico Eagle Mines, the biggest Canada-focused gold miner, reported an 18% decline in first-quarter profit on Thursday on lower gold production as its Meadowbank mine in Canada's Nunavut territory nears the end of its life.
Agnico Eagle Mines, the biggest Canada-focused gold miner, reported a decline in first-quarter profit on lower gold production as its Meadowbank mine in Canada's Nunavut territory nears the end of its life, the company said on Thursday.
Agnico Eagle Mines is doubling down this year on Nunavut, Canada’s least developed territory, betting that the high-grade gold ores and slim competition there will offset the risks of digging in the remote location in the far north.
* YIT AND AGNICO EAGLE FINLAND HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT TO CONSTRUCT THE DEEP LEVEL TUNNELS IN A GOLD MINE DURING THE COMING YEARS
* GOGOLD RESOURCES INC. ANNOUNCES SALE OF SANTA GERTRUDIS PROJECT TO AGNICO EAGLE MINES LIMITED FOR US$80 MILLION
* Agnico Eagle reports second quarter 2017 results; strong operational performance continues; full year production guidance increased; nunavut projects advancing on schedule and budget; positive exploration results at multiple projects
* Amex Exploration Inc- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited has informed company of its decision to let its option to acquire 51% of Perron Property Lapse Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has received balance of $4 million proceeds from Agnico Sonora, a unit of Agnico Eagle Mines Limited
* Agnico Eagle reports first quarter 2017 results; strong operational performance continues; full year production guidance increased; canadian malartic extension receives government approval; exploration drilling yields favourable results at amaruq
* Announces US$220 million sale of common shares to one institutional investor
* Agnico Eagle Mines - agreed to purchase 38.1 million common shares of Goldquest Mining Corp in non-brokered private placement at price of $0.60 per share
* Otis Gold - Agnico Eagle Mines agreed to acquire, by private placement, 14.42 million shares of co at price of $0.35 per common share
Agnico Eagle Mines said on Wednesday it would invest more than $1.2 billion in building a gold mine in Canada's Arctic and expanding another, making it one of the few gold companies to be constructing mines at a time when industry output is shrinking.
* Agnico Eagle reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results - Meliadine and Amaruq projects approved for development; annual gold production expected to grow to 2.0 million ounces in 2020
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.