52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Carl Zeiss Meditec Says 9M Revenues Up 10.9% To 1.03 Bln Euros
Carl Zeiss 9-Month Revenue Up At 1.03 Billion Euros
Carl Zeiss Meditec: H2 EBIT Margin Rose To 16.5 Pct
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG is a Germany-based medical technology and device company. It offers offers complete solutions to diagnose and treat ophtalmic diseases, visualization solutions for microsurgery and other technologies, such as intraoperative radiotherapy. The Company operates in two segments: Ophthalmic Devices and Microsurgery. The Ophthalmic Devices segment comprises activities in the area of ophthalmology, such as intraocular lenses, surgical visualization solutions and medical laser and diagnostic systems. The Microsurgery segment includes activities of neuro, ear, nose and throat surgery, as well as the activities in the field of intraoperative radiation. The Company has various production sites in Europe, the United States and Asia.
Goeschwitzer Strasse 51-52
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Tania von der Goltz
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Justus Felix Wehmer
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Jan Willem de Cler
Chief Human Resource Officer and Employee Development, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CARL ZEISS MEDITEC WILL IN MDAX REPLACE CTS EVENTIM , WHICH WILL BE INCLUDED IN SMALLCAP SDAX INDEX
* DGAP-NEWS: CARL ZEISS MEDITEC AG STARTS NEW FISCAL YEAR 2017/18 WITH SOLID REVENUE GROWTH
* SEES ADJUSTED EBIT MARGIN OF BETWEEN 14% AND 16% IN FISCAL YEAR 2017/18 AND IN MEDIUM TERM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ACQUISITION OF VERACITY INNOVATIONS, LLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc <VRX.TO> <VRX.N> is in talks to sell its Bausch & Lomb unit's surgical products business to Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG <AFXG.DE>, Bloomberg reported.
Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in talks to sell its Bausch & Lomb unit's surgical products business to Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Bloomberg reported.
* Adjusted EBIT margin increased to 15.2 percent (prior year: 14.3 percent)
* Achieves first half 2016/17 revenue of approximately 580 million euros ($618.16 million)
* Wins patent infringement action on trifocal intraocular lens against VSY Biotechnology and Fritz Ruck Ophthalmologische Systeme GmbH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
German medical technology company Carl Zeiss Meditec <AFXG.DE> said it is to raise 300 million euros (266 million pounds) in a share issue to help finance acquisitions.
* Says revenue increased by 6.6 percent (adjusted for currency effects: 5.4 percent), to eur280.0m (prior year: eur262.6m).
Germany's Carl Zeiss <CZTOP.UL>, a maker of optical systems and medical devices, is scouring the market for targeted takeovers to boost the group's expansion, Chief Executive Michael Kaschke told Welt am Sonntag.
ASML Holding NV, a key supplier to computer chip makers, said on Thursday it would buy a quarter stake in optics company Carl Zeiss's SMT subsidiary for 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) to deepen their collaboration on ASML's newest generation of products.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.