52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agco Reports Q4 Loss Per Share Of $1.17 Excluding Items
Agco Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.10
AGCO Reports Second Quarter Results
AGCO Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. The Company sells a range of agricultural equipment, including tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. The Company's segments are North America, South America, Europe/Middle East, and Asia/Pacific/Africa. The Company's products are marketed under various brands, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. As of December 31, 2016, the Company distributed its products through over 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in more than 150 countries. In addition, the Company also provides retail and wholesale financing through its finance joint ventures with Cooperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. (Rabobank). The Company's AGCO Power engines division produces diesel engines, gears and generating sets.
4205 River Green Pkwy
Martin H. Richenhagen
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Andrew H. Beck
Chief Financial Officer - Senior Vice President
Eric P. Hansotia
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
Roger N. Batkin
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Gary L. Collar
Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. agricultural machine maker AGCO Corp said on Tuesday it would launch its flagship Fendt line of equipment in Brazil later this year, targeting large soybean farmers in the vast center-west region.
U.S. farm equipment maker Deere & Co <DE.N> on Friday sued Precision Planting LLC and AGCO Corp <AGCO.N>, accusing them of infringing on 12 of its patents.
U.S. farm equipment maker Deere & Co said on Friday it filed a lawsuit against Precision Planting LLC and AGCO Corp, claiming that the companies have infringed on 12 of its patents.
* AGCO CORPORATION ANNOUNCES RESULTS OF ANY AND ALL CASH TENDER OFFER FOR ITS 5.875% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGCO CORPORATION ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR ITS 5.875% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2021
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.12 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* AGCO CORP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO MARTIN RICHENHAGEN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G8KrUL) Further company coverage:
* SAYS "RELATIVELY STABLE INDUSTRY DEMAND IS ANTICIPATED ACROSS ALL REGIONS IN 2018"
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.15 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGCO terminates agreement to acquire shares of Kepler Weber
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating the acquisition of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA, around nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for all the outstanding shares, a senior executive said on Friday.
U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating whether to carry out a proposed delisting of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA more than nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for outstanding shares, a senior executive said...
* THE CLIMATE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES GLOBAL DATA CONNECTIVITY AGREEMENT WITH AGCO, OFFERING MORE FARMERS THE ABILITY TO CONNECT THEIR FARM EQUIPMENT TO THE CLIMATE FIELDVIEW™ PLATFORM
* Refers to media reports regarding establishment of jv with Agco Corp
* AGCO Corp says AGCO and CP Foods will each own 50 percent of a manufacturing joint venture
Agricultural equipment maker AGCO Corp said on Wednesday it would buy Monsanto Co's farm equipment business for an undisclosed amount.
* AGCO to acquire precision planting from the Climate Corporation
* AGCO Corp - board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.14 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Passing of founder and former president, chairman and CEO Robert J. Ratliff Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.