52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agfa Gevaert Q3 Adjusted EBIT Up At 24 Million Euros
Agfa Gevaert Q2 Revenue Up At 576 Million Euros
Agfa-Gevaert Q1 Adjusted EBIT Drops To 20 Million Euros
Agfa Gevaert NV is a Belgium-based company that develops, produces and distributes analog and digital imaging systems and information technology (IT) solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications. The Company’s activities are divided into three independent business groups: Agfa Graphics, its dominant segment, which offers integrated pre-press solutions to the printing industry; Agfa HealthCare, which supplies hospitals and other healthcare centers with systems for capturing, processing and managing diagnostic images; and Agfa Specialty Products, which supplies a film-based products and high-tech solutions to business-to-business customers outside the graphic and healthcare markets. The Company is active worldwide through more than 40 wholly-owned sales organizations and runs manufacturing sites in Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan the United Kingdom and the United States.
Chairman of the Board
Julien De Wilde
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, representing CRBA Management BVBA
Dirk De Man
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
President Agfa Materials, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Belgian digital imaging company Agfa Gevaert <AGFB.BR> has shortlisted Germany's Compugroup Medical <COPMa.DE> and Ardian-backed Italian firm Dedalus in the auction for its healthcare information technology business, people close the matter said.
Belgian digital imaging company Agfa Gevaert <AGFB.BR> expects offers from rivals and private equity firms as it opens an auction of its healthcare information technology business on Tuesday, people close to the matter said.
Shares in digital imaging systems producer Agfa Gevaert climbed on Thursday after it said it had declined to engage in talks with privately-held Kanteron Systems regarding a potential takeover bid.
Digital imaging systems producer Agfa Gevaert said on Thursday it had received a potential takeover bid from privately-held Kanteron Systems, sending the Belgian company's shares higher.
* SAYS HAS RECEIVED A NON-BINDING LETTER OF INTENT FROM KANTERON SYSTEMS RELATING TO A VOLUNTARY CONDITIONAL LEVERAGED TAKEOVER OFFER ON ALL THE SHARES OF AGFA-GEVAERT NV
* AGFA RECEIVES FDA 510(K) CLEARANCE FOR DR 800 MULTI-PURPOSE DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FY RECURRING EBITDA EUR 222 MILLION VERSUS EUR 265 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIEGWERK AND AGFA GRAPHICS ENTER INTO STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FOR UV DIGITAL PACKAGING INKS
* DIRK DE MAN WILL BECOME CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF AGFA-GEVAERT AS OF MAY 9, 2018
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 593 MILLION VERSUS EUR 625 MILLION YEAR AGO
* IT IS IN BEST INTEREST TO BEGIN WITH ORGANIZING HEALTHCARE IT ACTIVITIES INTO STAND-ALONE LEGAL ENTITY STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION WITHIN AGFA-GEVAERT
* BOARD HAS ASKED MANAGEMENT TO STUDY HOW TO ORGANISE HEALTHCARE IT ACTIVITIES INTO A STAND-ALONE LEGAL ENTITY STRUCTURE AND ORGANISATION WITHIN AGFA-GEVAERT GROUP
* Q2 NET CASH FROM OPERATING ACTIVITIES LOSS EUR 36 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT EUR 8 MILLION YEAR AGO
* AGFA SELECTED FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY OF MALTA VOTING DOCUMENTS Source text: http://bit.ly/2ryGGwz Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 588 MILLION ($642.3 MILLION) VERSUS EUR 603 MILLION YEAR AGO
Belgian graphics group Agfa on Wednesday said it would focus on increasing sales after exceeding its profit margin target for 2016 thanks largely to the performance of its healthcare division.
* Q4 revenue 664 million euros ($701.65 million) versus 672 million euros year ago
* Agfa and LCsys team up to launch ABSOLUT-ID, their turnkey integrated solution for the production of high security ID cards Source text: http://bit.ly/2gO2QsL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
A deal with Agfa-Gevaert would help CompuGroup Medical build much-needed scale in its business making software for hospital management, CompuGroup's finance chief said on Wednesday.
* Q3 revenue of 625 million euros ($700.69 million) versus 661 million euros year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.