52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Assured Guaranty Reports Q3 Non-GAAP Operating Earnings Per Share Of $0.79
Assured Guaranty Wraps £195 Million Bond Issue For Glasgow City Council
Affiliated Managers Group Reaches Agreement To Sell Equity Interests In Bluemountain
Assured Guaranty Ltd. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides credit protection products to the United States and international public finance, including infrastructure, and structured finance markets. It applies its credit underwriting judgment, risk management skills and capital markets experience primarily to offer financial guaranty insurance that protects holders of debt instruments and other monetary obligations from defaults in scheduled payments. It markets its financial guaranty insurance directly to issuers and underwriters of public finance and structured finance securities, as well as to investors in such obligations. It guarantees obligations issued principally in the United States and the United Kingdom and also guarantees obligations issued in other countries and regions, including Australia and Western Europe. It also provides other forms of insurance that are in line with its risk profile and benefit from its underwriting experience.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
5th Floor, 30 Woodbourne Avenue
Francisco L. Borges
Chairman of the Board
Dominic J. Frederico
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert A. Bailenson
Chief Financial Officer
Howard W. Albert
Chief Risk Officer, Director
General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bond insurer Assured Guaranty sued Puerto Rico and its federally-appointed oversight board on Wednesday, saying their plan to resuscitate the storm-ravaged, bankrupt U.S. territory violates the U.S. Constitution by stripping creditors of property rights.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.75 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Hedge fund manager David Einhorn said on Monday that his Greenlight Capital was betting Assured Guaranty's stock will fall, sending shares of the bond insurer down as much as 6 percent in after-hours trading.
* ASSURED GUARANTY ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO CRITIQUE BY GREENLIGHT CAPITAL
David Einhorn said on Monday that his Greenlight Capital is betting Assured Guaranty's stock will fall, sending shares of the bond insurer down as much as 6 percent in after-hours trading.
* ASSURED GUARANTY LTD SAYS CEO DOMINIC J. FREDERICO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.5 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2pr9ZCc Further company coverage:
* ASSURED GUARANTY ACQUIRES MINORITY INTEREST IN RUBICON INFRASTRUCTURE ADVISORS
* Assured Guaranty Ltd. REPORTS RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017
* ASSURED GUARANTY LTD. RAISES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY OVER 12% TO $0.16 PER COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ASSURED GUARANTY REINSURES SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF SYNCORA’S INSURED PORTFOLIO
* James Michener to become senior advisor to Assured Guaranty CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Assured Guaranty Ltd reports results for third quarter 2017
Bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd said on Friday it voluntarily withdrew its lawsuit against Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) over the failure to apply pledged revenue to the payment of bonds because of the utility's need to focus on restoring the power grid...
* Assured Guaranty withdraws complaint against PREPA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Puerto Rico bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd <AGO.N> said late on Friday it voluntarily withdrew a complaint that challenged the legality of the island's fiscal turnaround plan, citing the devastating impact of Hurricane Maria.
The mayor of Hartford on Monday told bond investors that Connecticut's cash-strapped capital city has no room left to tax or cut its way out of its fiscal crisis, a bond holder said.
Securities insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd said on Monday it is willing to issue Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, a general obligation bond that could help the city avoid filing for bankruptcy.
* Assured Guaranty releases statement regarding Hartford, Connecticut
* Assured Guaranty Ltd - files adversary complaint "challenging" PREPA's failure to remit special revenue bond collateral for payment of its bonds
* Assured Guaranty Ltd. Reports results for second quarter 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.