52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Assura Plc Says Confident In FY Outlook
Assura Plc Says FY Pretax Profit Up 17% To 84 Mln Stg
Assura HY IFRS Pretax Profit Of £37.4 Mln
Assura plc is a United Kingdom-based healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is a primary care property investor and developer. The Company develops, invests and manages a portfolio of primary care medical centers across the United Kingdom. The Company's property portfolio includes Alwoodley Medical Centre, Leeds; Fleetwood Health and Wellbeing Centre, Fleetwood; Frome Medical Practice, Frome; Claremont Medical Centre, Surbiton; Elbury Moor Medical Centre; Grey Gable Surgery; Trellech Surgery; Bewdley Medical Centre; Malmesbury Primary Care Centre, Malmesbury, and Urmston Group Practice, Urmston. The Company's subsidiaries include Abbey Healthcare Group Ltd, Abbey Healthcare Property Investments Ltd, Assura Aspire Ltd, Assura Aspire UK Ltd, Assura HC UK Ltd, Assura Primary Care Properties Ltd and Assura Trellech Ltd.
Real Estate Operations
The Brew House, Greenalls Avenue
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Jonathan Stewart Murphy
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REMAIN CONFIDENT IN OUTLOOK FOR BUSINESS FOR FULL-YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* COMPLETION OF BOOKBUILD FOR FIRM PLACING, PLACING AND OPEN OFFER
* BLOCKTRADE- ASSURA PLC- BOOKRUNNER SAYS BOOKS ARE COVERED, BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 3.45PM UK Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* PROPOSED FIRM PLACING, PLACING AND OPEN OFFER AND OFFER FOR SUBSCRIPTION
* BLOCKTRADE- ASSURA PLC- BOOKRUNNER SAYS UP TO C.300 MILLION STG FIRM PLACING, PLACING AND OPEN OFFER Further company coverage:
* ANDREW DARKE, PROPERTY DIRECTOR, INTENDS TO STEP DOWN FROM BOARD OF ASSURA AT END OF FINANCIAL YEAR TO PURSUE PERSONAL BUSINESS INTERESTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Accelerated investment - 75 medical centres acquired for £154 million in period.
Assura Plc <AGRP.L>, an investor and developer of primary care properties, named Jayne Cottam as chief financial officer, filling a position that fell vacant earlier this year after then finance chief Jonathan Murphy became CEO.
Assura Plc, an investor and developer of primary care properties, named Jayne Cottam as chief financial officer, filling a position that fell vacant earlier this year after then finance chief Jonathan Murphy became CEO.
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JAYNE COTTAM TO BOARD AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Proposed placing, by way of accelerated bookbuild, of up to 164 million shares of 10 pence each in co, representing up to 9.9 pct of co's share capital
* Assura plc - next quarterly interim dividend of 0.60 pence per share will be paid on 19 July 2017 to shareholders on register on 16 June 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* 21.2 pct increase in investment property, to 1.3 billion bln (2016: 1.1 billion bln)
* Board will now commence a search for a new finance director. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.