52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Agile Therapeutics Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Agile Therapeutics Announces Pricing Of $12 Million Underwritten Public Offering Of Common Stock
Agile Therapeutics Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering Of Common Stock
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. is a women's health specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused in the development and commercialization of prescription contraceptive products. The Company has developed a transdermal patch technology, called Skinfusion. The Company's lead product candidate is Twirla, also known as AG200-15, is a combined hormonal contraceptive (CHC) patch. In addition to Twirla, the Company is developing a pipeline of other new transdermal contraceptive products, including AG200-ER, which is a regimen designed to allow a woman to extend the length of her cycle; AG200-SP, which is a regimen designed to provide a shortened hormone-free interval, and AG890, which is a progestin-only contraceptive patch intended for use by women who are unable or unwilling to take estrogen. Each of its product candidates utilizes its Skinfusion technology designed to deliver contraceptive-levels of hormones to the blood stream through the skin over a seven-day period.
Biotechnology & Drugs
101 Poor Farm Rd
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Dennis P. Reilly
Chief Financial Officer
Scott M. Coiante
Senior Vice President
Chief Commercial Officer
Abhijeet J. Lele
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday delayed its review of Agile Therapeutics Inc's hormonal contraceptive patch by three months, sending its shares down 35% after the bell.
Agile Therapeutics Inc's shares sank 75 percent on Friday after the drug developer said it expects to pursue what could be a prolonged appeal against health regulators' issues over its chief experimental product, a contraceptive patch.
Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday it was looking for ways to fund operations after a meeting with the U.S. health regulator raised the possibility of a new clinical trial to test its stick-on contraceptive patch, Twirla.
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS, INC. PROVIDES REGULATORY UPDATE ON TWIRLA® (AG200-15) FOR THE PREVENTION OF PREGNANCY
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Perceptive Advisors LLC Reports A 9.9 Pct Passive Stake In Agile Therapeutics Inc As Of Dec 22, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FlgqN8) Further company coverage:
Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its contraceptive patch for the second time, sending the drug developer's shares down about 50 percent.
Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve the company's contraceptive patch, citing deficiencies related to its adhesion test methods.
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS, INC. RECEIVES A COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM THE FDA FOR TWIRLA® (AG200-15) FOR THE PREVENTION OF PREGNANCY
* Agile therapeutics reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Caxton Corp reports 5.3 percent passive stake in Agile Therapeutics Inc as on August 9, 2017 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2vKGGOo) Further company coverage:
* Agile Therapeutics announces proposed offering of common stock
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.28 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Agile Therapeutics announces FDA acceptance of the NDA resubmission of Twirla®
* Agile therapeutics resubmits new drug application (NDA) for its transdermal contraceptive patch, Twirla®
* Agile Therapeutics reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Plans to resubmit its New Drug Application for Twirla to U.S. Food and Drug Administration by end of Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Agile Therapeutics announces results of its pre-submission meeting with FDA
* Agile Therapeutics announces a poster presentation of its secure phase 3 study at the contraceptive technology 2017 conference
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.