52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Altra Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.40
Altra Reports Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.45
Altra Industrial Motion Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share Of $0.55
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. is a designer, producer and marketer of a range of mechanical power transmission (MPT) components. The Company operates through three segments: Couplings, Clutches and Brakes; Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes, and Gearing. It manufactures a range of couplings suitable for various industrial and specialty applications. The Electromagnetic Clutches and Brakes segment products include brakes and clutches that are used to electronically slow, stop, engage or disengage equipment utilizing electromagnetic friction type connections. The Gearing segment product lines include vertical and horizontal gear drives, speed reducers and increasers, high-speed compressor drives, enclosed custom gear drives, various enclosed gear drive and gear motor configurations, and open gearing products, such as spur, helical, worm and miter/bevel gears. Its products are used to control and transmit power and torque in virtually any industrial application involving movement.
300 Granite St Ste 201
Carl R. Christenson
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Todd B. Patriacca
Vice President - Finance, Corporate Controller, Treasurer
Vice President - Marketing and Business Development
Glenn E. Deegan
Vice President - Legal and Human Resources, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.58 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* VF CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ALTRA®, AN ATHLETIC AND PERFORMANCE-BASED LIFESTYLE FOOTWEAR BRAND, FROM ICON HEALTH & FITNESS
* FORTIVE CORP SAYS CO OWE ALTRA TERMINATION FEE OF $40 MILLION UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FZRlIp) Further company coverage:
* ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION SAYS CO'S MANAGEMENT TO LEAD COMBINED CO FOLLOWING CLOSING OF DEAL WITH FORTIVE - SEC FILING
Altra Industrial Motion Corp <AIMC.O> said on Wednesday it would buy four units of Fortive Corp's <FTV.N> automation & specialty business in a $3 billion deal to bolster its presence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
* FORTIVE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO COMBINE AUTOMATION AND SPECIALTY BUSINESSES WITH ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP.
Altra Industrial Motion Corp said on Wednesday it would buy four units of Fortive Corp in a $3 billion deal to strengthen its position in the power transmission and motion control industry.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.47, REVENUE VIEW $215.4 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.46 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Altra reports fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results, provides 2017 outlook
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.