52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aimmune Therapeutics Qtrly Loss Per Share $1.01
Aimmune "Cautions Stakeholders Against Drawing Conclusions" From ICER's Report On Emerging Desensitization Treatments For Peanut Allergy
Aimmune Therapeutics Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.87
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a therapeutic approach, including the development of product candidates, for the treatment of peanut and other food allergies. The Company's therapeutic approach, which it refers to as Characterized Oral Desensitization Immunotherapy (CODIT), is a system designed to desensitize patients to food allergens using characterized biologic products, defined treatment protocols and support services. The Company's lead CODIT product candidate, AR101, is an investigational biologic for the treatment of patients with peanut allergy. The Company has initiated Peanut Allergy Oral Immunotherapy Study of AR101 for Desensitization in Children and Adults (PALISADE), its Phase III registration trial of AR101. The Company is in the process of evaluating additional delivery forms for AR101 for the maintenance phase.
Biotechnology & Drugs
8000 Marina Blvd Ste 300
Mark D. McDade
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Eric H. Bjerkholt
Chief Financial Officer
Mary M. Rozenman
Senior Vice President - Corporate and Strategy Development
Douglas T. Sheehy
General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $98 MILLION INVESTMENT BY NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE
The health science arm of Nestle SA will pay $98 million to raise its stake in Aimmune Therapeutics Inc, the drug developer said, as it prepares to submit a marketing application for its peanut allergy drug by the end of the year.
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL EQUITY INVESTMENT BY NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE
The health science unit of Nestle SA would pay $98 million to increase its stake in Aimmune Therapeutics Inc, the drug developer for food allergies said on Monday.
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
U.S. drug developer Aimmune Therapeutics Inc said on Tuesday its peanut allergy drug met the main goal of an eagerly awaited late-stage study, sending its shares up 18 percent premarket.
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS’ PIVOTAL PHASE 3 PALISADE TRIAL OF AR101 MEETS PRIMARY ENDPOINT IN PATIENTS WITH PEANUT ALLERGY
U.S. drug developer Aimmune Therapeutics Inc said on Tuesday its peanut allergy drug met the main goal of an eagerly awaited late-stage study.
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS BROADENS AND EXTENDS SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH GOLDEN PEANUT AND TREE NUTS FOR AR101 FOR PEANUT ALLERGY
* AIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2ClRCUj) Further company coverage:
* Aimmune Therapeutics Inc announces third quarter 2017 financial results and planned retirement of CEO by the end of 2018
Aimmune Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would collaborate with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sanofi to develop its experimental peanut allergy drug.
* Aimmune Therapeutics announces clinical collaboration to study AR101 with Regeneron and Sanofi’s dupilumab for peanut allergy
* Aimmune Therapeutics announces second quarter 2017 financial results
* Aimmune Therapeutics enrolls first patient in Artemis (ARC010) European Phase 3 clinical trial of AR101 for the treatment of peanut allergy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aimmune Therapeutics reports on up-dosing in its ongoing phase 3 palisade trial of ar101 for peanut allergy
* Aimmune Therapeutics enrolls first patient in ramses (arc007), a phase 3 clinical trial of ar101 for the treatment of peanut allergy
* Aimmune therapeutics announces first quarter 2017 financial results
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.