52 Week Range
As of on the Oslo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aker ASA Q2 NAV At NOK 44.8 bln
Aker Energy To Issue Convertible Bonds Worth USD 100 Mln
Aker: Svein Oskar Stoknes Appointed CFO
Aker ASA is a Norway-based industrial investment company engaged in active ownership. The Company organizes its business activities into two segments: Industrial investments and Financial investments. The Industrial investments segment comprises the Company’s ownership interest in companies, such as Ocean Yield ASA, Aker Biomarine AS and Havfisk ASA. The Financial investment segment comprises cash, real estate, shares in funds and other financial assets of the Company and holding companies, with an exception of industrial equity investments. The Company’s ownership interests are concentrated on the business sectors: energy, environment, fisheries and marine biotechnology, and finance. The parent company of Aker ASA is TRG Holding AS.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
Kjell Inge Rokke
Chairman of the Board
President and Chief Executive Officer
Finn Berg Jacobsen
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Svein Oskar Stoknes
Chief Financial Officer
Kristian Monsen Rokke
Chief Investment Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Norwegian investment firm Aker could launch its planned initial public offering (IPO) of Aker Energy in late 2019 or in 2020, depending on when Ghana approves the development plan of its Pecan oilfield, the CEO said.
Norway's Aker <AKER.OL> expects a potential initial public offering (IPO) of its Aker Energy holding to be launched late in 2019 or in 2020, depending on when Ghanaian authorities approve the development plan of its Pecan field.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
Norwegian investment firm Aker ASA aims to list its software firm Cognite on the Oslo stock market or find a merger partner for it to spur growth, AKER Chief Executive Oeyvind Eriksen said on Wednesday.
Aker ASA expects Ghanaian authorities to approve a revised $4.4 billion development plan for the offshore Pecan oilfield by the end of the third quarter of 2019, the Norwegian investment firm's chief executive told Reuters on Friday.
Aker ASA now expects Ghanaian authorities to approve its revised $4.4 billion development plan for the offshore Pecan oilfield by late third-quarter of 2019, the Norwegian investment firm's chief executive told Reuters on Friday.
When the owners of Norwegian oil firm Aker BP <AKERBP.OL> decided to digitize its assets and operations, they searched high and low for the right software company. But they failed to find a suitable one.
* Aker Q2 net asset value (NAV) 57.1 billion crowns ($7.00 billion) versus nok 42.4 billion in Q1
* REG-AKER ASA: AKER TO ESTABLISH A NEW PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WITH PARTNERS
Aker ASA Chief Executive Oeyvind Eriksen said:
* REG-AKER ASA: INVITED INTO THE RESTRUCTURING OF NORSKE SKOG
Aker ASA <AKER.OL>, the investment vehicle of Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Roekke, is not in a hurry to sell more assets in the oil services industry, it said on Thursday.
* Q3 net asset value NOK 34.7 billion (NOK 28.8 billion in Q2 2017)
* AKER Q2 NET ASSET VALUE NOK 28.8 BILLION (NOK 32.6 BILLION IN Q1 2017)
* Development licenses of Norway Royal Salmon's / AKER's concept "Arctic Offshore Farming" has progressed another step further in the process to be awarded development licenses
Aker Asa CEO Oeyvind Eriksen told analysts during presentation of the company's first-quarter results on Thursday:
* Q1 net asset value nok 32.6 billion (nok 34.3 billion in q4 2016)
Norwegian billionaire investor Kjell Inge Roekke aims to change the ownership of one of more of his companies in the oil services industry this year, he wrote in his annual letter to shareholders on Friday.
* Erøy AS, a company controlled by Øyvind Eriksen, President and CEO of Aker ASA, the majority shareholder of Ocean Yield ASA has today acquired 200,000 shares in the Company at a purchase price of NOK 61.3534 per share.
* Net asset value NOK 34.3 billion (NOK 29.8 billion in Q3 2016)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.