52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Albaraka Turk Q3 Net Result Turns To Loss Of 37.5 Million Lira YoY
Albaraka Turk To Issue Lease Certificates Up To $50 Million
Albaraka Turk Q3 Net Result Turns To Loss of 38.3 Mln Lira
Albaraka Turk Katilim Bankasi AS (Albaraka Turk) is a Turkey-based financial institution engaged in interest-free financial services. The Company provides a range of banking and financial services include Retail banking, which offers personal financing, credit cards, bank cards and other banking services, and Commercial/Corporate banking, which includes credits, cash management, foreign trade, business card and insurance services, as well as current and participation accounts. The Bank operates through a network of 122 domestic branches. In addition, the Bank operates as an insurance agency on behalf of Isik Sigorta, Anadolu Sigorta, Gunes Sigorta, Allianz, Aviva Sigorta, Neova Sigorta, Zurich Sigorta, Ankara Sigorta, Avivasa Emeklilik ve Hayat and Generali Sigorta. Albaraka Turk is a part of Albaraka Banking Group of Saudi Arabia.
Money Center Banks
Saray Mahallesi Dr.Adnan Buyukdeniz Cadd
Adnan Ahmed Yusuf Abdulmalek
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board - Internal Systems
Vice General Manager - Financial Affairs, Budgeting and Financial Reporting
Auditing Group President, Member of the Board
Vice General Manager - Operations, Administrative Affairs and Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Turkey will offer small- and medium-size enterprises a second loan package totalling 25 billion lira ($4.67 billion), the finance minister said on Friday, as the government tries to boost flagging economic activity.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY GETS MURABAHA SYNDICATED LOAN WORTH $245.0 MILLION AND EUR 60.0 MILLION FROM 17 BANKS ACROSS 8 COUNTRIES WITH 370 DAYS TRANCHE
* ARAB BANKING CORPORATION, DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK, EMIRATES NBD CAPITAL LIMITED, MASHREQBANK, NOOR BANK, SHARJAH ISLAMIC BANK AND STANDARD CHARTERED BANK WERE APPOINTED TO ARRANGE $210 MILLION SYNDICATED MURABAHA FINANCING FACILITY
* STARTS MURABAHA SYNDICATED LOAN PROCESS WITH INITIAL AMOUNT OF $210.0 MILLION IN TERMS OF DOLLAR AND EURO WITH 370 DAYS TRANCHE
Turkish Islamic lender Albaraka Turk aims to increase both its loans and assets by around 15 percent a year for the next five years, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
* SAID ON FRIDAY TO PAY DIVIDEND AT NET 0,04 LIRA PER SHARE, AT GROSS 0,05 LIRA PER SHARE ON APRIL 13
Turkish Islamic lender Albaraka Turk has raised $205 million worth of capital-boosting Islamic bonds, or sukuk, the first issuance in the country designed to qualify as Tier 1 capital, the bank said in a statement.
* FY 2017 NET PROFIT SHARE INCOME 1.27 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 1.02 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON FRIDAY SOLD NON-PERFORMING LOAN PORTFOLIO WORTH OF 144.8 MILLION LIRA
* SAID ON FRIDAY AUTHORIZES GENERAL DIRECTORATE TO SET UP ALBARAKA KULTUR-SANAT VE YAYINCILIK COMPANY WITH PAID-IN CAPITAL OF 3.5 MILLION LIRA
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY HAS BEEN SECURED USD 101.0 MILLION MURABAHA SYNDICATED LOAN WITH 367-DAY TRANCHE
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY DECIDES TO BUYBACK 200,000 NOMINAL SHARES, AT 1.17 - 1.18 LIRA PER SHARE
* Q3 NET PROFIT OF 9.8 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 50.3 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON THURSDAY DECIDED TO ESTABLISH A BROKERAGE FIRM WITH THE BANK AS SOLE PARTNER OR WITH OTHER PARTNERS WITH THE INITIAL CAPITAL UP TO 15.0 MILLION LIRA
* SAID ON TUESDAY DECIDED TO SELL A NPL PORTFOLIO OF 164.5 MILLION LIRA TO SUMER VARLIK YONETIM FOR 1.6 MILLION LIRA
* AUTHORIZES TO SECURE USD 100.0 MILLION MURABAHA SYNDICATION LOAN WITH 367 DAYS MATURITY
Turkish Islamic lender Albaraka Turk's management board has mandated its head office to arrange the issue abroad of a sukuk to the value of up to $400 million, it said in a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange on Wednesday evening. (Reporting by Ebru Tuncay; Editing...
* Q1 net profit of 35.8 million lira ($10.07 million) versus 63.1 million lira year ago
* Secures $213.0 million murabaha syndication loan with the participation of 12 banks from 8 countries
Turkish Islamic lender Albaraka Turk has secured a $213 million murabaha-based loan syndication, up from the $150 million it initially sought, the bank said in a statement.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.