52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Carmat: Raises EUR 60 Mln In Share Issue At EUR 19/Shr
Carmat Launches Capital Raise Of Minimum EUR 50 Mln
Carmat H1 Net Loss Widens To 24.0 Million Euros
Carmat SAS is a France-based Company engaged in the development and production of heart prosthesis. The Company is developing an orthotopic and biocompatible artificial heart which works like a natural heart and which is hydraulically activated. The Company formed a network of partnerships with hospitals and various scientific companies, such as The Georges Pompidou European Hospital, The Marie Lannelongue Surgical Center, The Hospital Charles Nicolle of Rouen, Dedienne Sante, PaxiTech, Vignal Artru Industries, French Vessels and Blood Institute, Laboratoire de Recherche Biochirurgicale and others. As of December 31, 2011, a company MATRA DEFENSE held a 30.57% stake in the Company’s shareholdings.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
avenue de l'Europe, Immeuble l'Etendard
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, IR Contact Officer
Director of Business Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* OPENING OF NEW BOIS-D'ARCY SITE FOR LARGE-SCALE PRODUCTION OF PROSTHESES
* SAYS ADVANCES THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE PIVOTAL STUDY AND OBTAINS THE APPROVAL TO PERFORM IMPLANTS IN DENMARK
* CARMAT ADVANCES THE INTERNATIONALIZATION OF THE PIVOTAL STUDY AND OBTAINS THE APPROVAL TO PERFORM IMPLANTS IN DENMARK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CARMAT LAUNCHES A CAPITAL INCREASE FOR AN INITIAL AMOUNT OF EUR 46 MILLION
* LAUNCHES A CAPITAL INCREASE WITHOUT SHAREHOLDERS’ PREFERENTIAL SUBSCRIPTION RIGHTS AND WITH A 4-TRADING DAY PRIORITY SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD ON AN IRREDUCIBLE BASIS TO SHAREHOLDERS FOR AN INITIAL AMOUNT OF €46 MILLION
* FIRST IMPLANTATION IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE PIVOTAL STUDY INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
* CARMAT SIGNS A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH ADDUP, THE MICHELIN AND FIVES JOINT VENTURE SPECIALIZED IN 3D PRINTING
* IMPLANTATION WAS PERFORMED AT NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTER FOR CARDIAC SURGERY IN ASTANA, KAZAKHSTAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* CARMAT EXPANDS ITS PIVOTAL STUDY INTERNATIONALLY, IN LINE WITH ITS CLINICAL STRATEGY AND CE MARKING PROCESS
* CONFIRMATION OF OBJECTIVE OF COMPLETING PIVOTAL STUDY AT END OF 2018
Artificial heart maker Carmat is hoping a more energy-efficient implant and the appointment of a production chief can help it overcome recent failures at the French firm.
Artificial heart maker Carmat has obtained approval from France's national drugs agency (ANSM) to resume a heart implant trial, sending the company's shares more than one fifth higher on Wednesday.
Artificial heart maker Carmat has obtained approval from France's national drugs agency (ANSM) to resume heart implant trials, the company said on Tuesday.
* Solid cash position of 31.2 million euros ($33.13 million) at December 31, 2016
Artificial heart maker Carmat said on Monday it had decided to withdraw its initial request to France's national drugs agency (ANSM) to resume trial implantations.
Artificial heart maker Carmat said on Monday it had decided to withdraw its initial request to France's national drugs agency (ANSM) to resume trial implants.
Shares in artificial heart maker Carmat slumped on Thursday after France's national drugs agency ordered it to suspend further implants following the death of a patient in October.
France's national drugs agency said on Wednesday it had ordered artificial heart maker Carmat to suspend further implants after a fifth patient died in October.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.