52 Week Range
As of on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aldar Properties Q3 Profit Falls
Aldar Properties Unit Issues $500 Mln Sukuk
UAE's Aldar Launches Residential Land Community On Saadiyat Island
Aldar Properties PJSC is a United Arab Emirates-based real estate development and investment company that undertakes and operates a portfolio of real estate projects in the United Arab Emirates. The Company is engaged, along with its subsidiaries, in the development, sale, investment, construction, management and associated services for real estate. In addition, the Company is also engaged in the development, management and operation of hotels, schools, marinas, golf courses and theme parks. The Company’s subsidiaries include Al Raha Gardens Property LLC, Al Jimi Mall LLC, Addar Real Estate Services LLC, Al Raha Infrastructure Company LLC and Aldar Academies LLC, among others. During the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2012, the Company acquired additional 50% share in Nareel Island Development Company LLC (Nareel). On June 27, 2013, effective at the close of trading, the Company merged with Sorouh Real Estate Co PJSC.
Real Estate Operations
Al Raha Beach, 51133
Mohammed Khalifah Al Mubarak
Non Executive Non Independent Chairman of the Board
Talal Al Dhiyebi
Chief Executive Officer
Fahad Said Jumaa Al Ketbi
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Abu Bakr Seddiq Al Khouri
Non Executive Independent First Deputy Chairman of the Board
Waleed Ahmed Salem Al Mokarrab Al Muhairi
Non Executive Independent Second Deputy Chairman
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Tuesday, extending gains for a third straight session, while Air Arabia aided a Dubai rebound.
* Abu Dhabi sees biggest fall in over 3 months * Aldar falls for a fourth straight day * Emirates NBD rallies on unit's stake sale * Saudi Paper Manufacturing gains on grant approval By Ateeq Shariff Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, weighed...
Abu Dhabi's Aldar Properties said on Tuesday its revenue for the third quarter rose 7% to 1.6 billion dirhams ($435.6 million), as it recorded more sales of properties before they were built.
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* Alinma stretches gains on Q3 financials * Sipchem dips on poor Q3 earnings * All but one property stocks decline in Egypt * Qatar's index falls for a fifth straight day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 23 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally amid falling oil prices...
Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally on Monday, with the Saudi index snapping a three-day winning streak dented by losses in financials and petrochemical sectors.
* Sabic surges after JV commences ethylene expansion project * Emirates NBD sees its biggest fall in nearly 8 months * Deyaar tumbles after reporting a fall in Q3 profit * Qatar's Baladna to raise 1.43 bln riyals in IPO By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 17 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian...
Aldar Investment Properties, a fully owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi's largest developer Aldar Properties <ALDAR.AD>, on Tuesday began marketing a 10-year sukuk, or Islamic bonds, worth $500 million, a document issued by one of the banks leading the deal showed.
Arabtec Holding <ARTC.DU> and Trojan Holding have mandated Swiss bank UBS <UBSG.S> and Dubai-listed Shuaa Capital <SHUA.DU> as advisers on a potential merger between the two United Arab Emirates construction firms, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Arabtec Holding and Trojan Holding have mandated Swiss bank UBS and Dubai-listed Shuaa Capital as advisers on a potential merger between the two United Arab Emirates construction firms, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Aldar Investment Properties, a fully owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi’s largest developer Aldar Properties, has hired banks to arrange investor meetings ahead of a planned issue of U.S. dollar-denominated sukuk, or Islamic bonds, a document issued by one of the banks showed.
* All financial stocks gain in Egypt * Saudi's Metlife extends losses on merger deal * Qatar snaps three-day losing streak * Amlak sees biggest surge in over four years By Ateeq Shariff Oct 1 (Reuters) - A rebound in financial shares boosted Egypt's blue-chip stock index...
* Saudi index sees biggest gain in nearly 3 months * All Saudi lenders ended higher * In Egypt 23 of thirty stocks slide * Emirates NBD extends gains on foreign ownership * Qatar ends four-day winning streak By Ateeq Shariff Sept 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
* U.S.-China trade war escalation weighs on markets * Saudi index the worst performer * Saudi banks, petchem companies tumble * Blue chip developers Emaar, Aldar drop in UAE DUBAI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Most Middle East markets dropped on Sunday amid thin trading volumes, mirroring...
Gulf stocks shed value in early trading on Sunday after global stocks and oil prices slid last week amid a further escalation of the U.S.-China trade war.
Aldar Properties, the largest property developer in Abu Dhabi, on Thursday reported a 7% rise in second-quarter profit year on year, saying sentiment in the property sector had improved following reforms to real estate legislation.
* Qatar's Mesaieed drops after poor H1 earnings * Nine of eleven Saudi banks decline * SABB decreased after posting Q2 losses * Bank of Sharjah falls the most in over a decade * Egypt Kuwait Holding surges on nod from authorities By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam Aug 6 (...
* Dubai reaches its highest in 8 months * Emaar continues to gain on China deal * Aldar surges after raising annual outlook * Ten of eleven Saudi banks decline * Ma'aden plunges on negative earnings By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam July 23 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the...
Gains in shares of property and contracting firms lifted Dubai and Abu Dhabi stocks in early trade on Tuesday, while weak earnings from blue-chips weighed on the Saudi bourse.
Saudi Arabian shares declined on Sunday, as Iran's seizure of a British-flagged tanker raised investor concern about geopolitical risk, while some investors booked profit after the market's strong run this year.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.