52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Allstate Corp Says Quarterly Adjusted Earnings Per Share $2.94
Allstate Corp Requests Key Suppliers Report Emissions Data To CDP Supply Chain
Allstate Says Estimated Catastrophe Losses For Month Of September Of $339 Mln, Pre-Tax
Allstate Corporation (Allstate) is a holding company for Allstate Insurance Company. The Company's business is conducted principally through Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company and other subsidiaries. The Company is engaged in the property-casualty insurance business and the life insurance, accident and health insurance and protection plans that cover electronic devices and personal identities. Its segments include Allstate Protection, Allstate Life, Allstate Benefits, Service Businesses, Allstate Annuities, Discontinued Lines and Coverages, and Corporate and Other. The Company offers its products in the United States and Canada.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
2775 Sanders Rd
Thomas Joseph Wilson
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Executive Officer, Protection Products and Services of AIC
John E. Dugenske
President - Investments and Financial Products of AIC
Mary Jane Fortin
President, Financial Products of AIC
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp <ALL.N> said on Wednesday it would cut about 3,800 jobs, or nearly 8% of its workforce, as part of a multi-year restructuring plan.
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp said on Wednesday it would cut nearly 3,800 jobs across its claims, sales, service and support functions as part of a multi-year restructuring plan.
U.S. Insurer Allstate Corp said late on Tuesday it will buy National General Holdings Corp for about $4 billion (3.1 billion pounds) in cash, scaling up its auto insurance business at a time when the coronavirus has crushed traffic on roads and reduced claims.
Allstate Corp said on Tuesday it will buy National General Holdings Corp for about $4 billion in cash as the insurer looks to expand its market share in personal lines insurance business.
Insurer Allstate Corp. <ALL.N> will likely grant an additional rebate to auto insurance customers due to reduced driving during the coronavirus outbreak, Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson said in an interview on Tuesday.
Insurer Allstate Corp. will likely grant an additional rebate to auto insurance customers due to reduced driving during the coronavirus outbreak, Chief Executive Officer Tom Wilson said in an interview on Tuesday. (Reporting by Suzanne Barlyn Editing by Chris Reese)
Allstate Corp <ALL.N>, one of the largest U.S. auto insurers, said on Monday it would return more than $600 million in premiums to customers as many Americans drive less due to stay-at-home orders aimed at curbing the coronavirus outbreak.
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp said on Monday that it would return more than $600 million in auto insurance premiums to customers as many Americans stay home and drive less due to "shelter-in-place" orders to curb the coronavirus outbreak.
U.S. insurer Allstate Corp has entered into exclusive talks to sell a book of insurance policies from an area where it no longer generates new business to smaller peer FGL Holdings, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* ALLSTATE CORP - ON MAY 7, ENTERED INTO AN ACCELERATED SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE $400 MILLION OF ITS OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK
* QTRLY CONSOLIDATED REVENUES $9,770 MILLION VERSUS $9,644 MILLION
* ALLSTATE ANNOUNCES MARCH AND FIRST QUARTER 2018 CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATE
* ALLSTATE SAYS CEO THOMAS WILSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.8 MILLION VERSUS $13.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pJwq5K) Further company coverage:
* ALLSTATE CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO DEPOSITARY SHARES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2G9z92o Further company coverage:
* ALLSTATE CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART FLOATING RATE SENIOR NOTE OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2uhnFEu) Further company coverage:
* ALLSTATE CORP - QTRLY CONSOLIDATED REVENUES $9,843 MILLION VERSUS $9,278 MILLION
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.46 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Property & casualty insurer Allstate Corp named Mario Rizzo as its new chief financial officer replacing Steven Shebik.
* ALLSTATE CORP - ON JANUARY 4, 2018, CO SAYS MATTHEW WINTER, PRESIDENT OF CO, WILL RETIRE ON FEBRUARY 23, 2018 - SEC FILING
* ALLSTATE ELECTS MARGARET KEANE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.