52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
ALM. Brand Q3 Pre-tax Profit Down At DKK 162 Mln
Alm. Brand Appoints Andreas Ruben Madsen Acting CFO
Alm Brand Says CEO Søren BOE Mortensen To Leave Co
ALM. Brand A/S is a Denmark-based holding company engaged in the provision of insurance and financial services. The Company’s activities are divided into three business areas: non-life insurance, which offers a range of insurance products, which focus primarily on the personal, commercial and agricultural segment; banking, providing deposit and lending products, pensions and home finance, as well as investment consultancy; and life insurance and pension, which provides corporate pension plans, pension savings, as well as insurance cover, including death, disability and critical illness cover. It operates a number of sales centers and branches across Denmark. Furthermore, the Company is a parent of Alm Brand Forsikring A/S, Alm Brand Praemieservice ApS, Alm Brand Bank A/S, Forsikringsselskabet Alm Brand Liv og Pension A/S, and Alm Brand Leasing A/S, among others.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
Midtermolen 7, Koebenhavn Oe
Joergen Hesselbjerg Mikkelsen
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Rasmus Werner Nielsen
Acting Chief Executive Officer, Acting Chief Executive Officer of Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S
Jan Skytte Pedersen
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Andreas Ruben Madsen
Acting Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President, Digitalization, IT and Innovation
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* POSTED A FULL-YEAR PROFIT OF DKK 1,023 MILLION BEFORE TAX
Saxo Bank, which mainly operates online trading platforms, has agreed to sell the majority of its Danish banking unit to Danish bank and insurance group Alm. Brand for 360 million Danish crowns ($60.22 million).
* ACQUISITION WILL INCREASE ALM. BRAND BANK'S BUSINESS VOLUME BY ABOUT 50%
* SAYS ACQUISITION PRICE IS DKK 360 MILLION, CORRESPONDING TO BOOK VALUE OF ACQUIRED ASSETS AND LIABILITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE IS UPGRADED BY DKK 250 MILLION TO A CONSOLIDATED PRE-TAX PROFIT OF DKK 950-1,050 MILLION
* GUIDANCE FOR FY2017 IS LIFTED BY DKK 100 MILLION TO DKK 700-800 MILLION.
* GUIDANCE FOR FY2017 IS RAISED BY DKK 150 MILLION TO DKK 600-700 MILLION.
* ALM. BRAND – LAUNCH OF SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME OF UP TO DKK 300 MILLION
* NIELSEN HAS SERVED AS CFO OF NORDEA BANK DENMARK AND HEAD OF GROUP BUSINESS CONTROL & REPORTING OF NORDEA GROUP.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.