52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Link Fund Solutions Discloses 19.78% Stake In Allied Minds PLC As Of Oct 15 - Filing
Woodford Investment Management Discloses Less Than 5% Stake In Allied Minds
Allied Minds Says HY Revenue $1.5 Mln (HY18 $2.1 Mln)
Allied Minds PLC (Allied Minds) is an intellectual property (IP) commercialization company. The Company is focused on venture creation within the life science and technology sectors. With extensive access to hundreds of university and federal laboratories across the United States, Allied Minds forms, funds, and operates a portfolio of companies to generate long-term value for its investors and stakeholders. Allied Minds supports its businesses with capital, central management and shared services.
Misc. Financial Services
40 Duke Place
Jeffrey P. Rohr
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Michael Scott Turner
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Independent Non-Executive Director
Harry T. Rein
Senior Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS OF PHASE 1/2 STUDY OF SF0166 EYE DROPS TO TREAT WET AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* PRIMARY OUTCOME MEASURE OF SAFETY ACHIEVED WITH NO DRUG-RELATED SERIOUS ADVERSE EVENTS OBSERVED IN STUDY
* HY LOSS FOR PERIOD: $58.2 MILLION (HY16: $52.2M), OF WHICH $44.6 MILLION ATTRIBUTABLE TO ALLIED MINDS (HY16: $41.2M)
* Says appointment of Barry Matsumori as CEO of Bridgesat, Inc.
* Jill smith appointed as president and ceo of allied minds Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By London Bureau)
Top shareholder Invesco Perpetual has trimmed its stake in technology incubator Allied Minds <ALML.L> for the second time in as many weeks, according to regulatory filings.
Allied Minds <ALML.L>, the technology and healthcare incubator, is facing more pressure from short-sellers of its stock, pitting hedge funds against one of Britain's best-known fund managers.
Top shareholder Invesco Perpetual trimmed its stake in UK's Allied Minds <ALML.L>, according to a regulatory filing issued on Friday, as shares of the tech and life-sciences incubator slid to all-time lows.
The deepening slump in shares of Allied Minds <ALML.L> took them below their listing price for the first time in nearly three years on Thursday and brought losses for the year to more than 60 percent.
* Will undertake a restructuring, reallocating capital and management resources across portfolio and pipeline
* Says changes are effective immediately Source: text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.