52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Novacyt Signs Global Distribution Agreement With Bruker For Covid-19 Diagnostic Test
Novacyt Signs Agreement With Yourgene Health To Support Demand For COVID-19 Tests
Bruker Announces Launch Of CE-Ivd Marked Genesig Assay Kit For Detection Of Sars-Cov-2 Virus
Novacyt SA is a France-based company that develops and markets solutions dedicated to the field of liquid-based cytology and molecular biology. The Company develops a secure automated cytology named NovaPrep Processor System. Novacyt SA offers a solution of cytological sampling to help in the detection of precancerous and cancerous lesions. The Company creates bottles specifically dedicated to the optimization of cell collection. The Company’s range of products includes Bottle Gyn and No Gyn Bottle. Novacyt SA is present in France and internationally through a network of over 10 distributors.
13 avenue Morane Saulnier
James Christopher Wakefield
Independent Non-Executive Chairman
Graham D. Mullis
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Executive Team
Anthony William Dyer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary, Member of the Executive Team
Member of the Executive Team, Group Human Resource Manager
Member of the Executive Team, Corporate & Investor Relations Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Healthcare companies Novacyt and Yourgene Health Plc said on Wednesday that they would be teaming up to produce coronavirus testing products in the United Kingdom.
* CONTRACT MANUFACTURING SERVICES AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH YOURGENE HEALTH PLC
* GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH BRUKER FOR COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TEST
Novacyt, a healthcare company specializing in clinical diagnostics, announced on Monday approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulator for its product aimed at testing for coronavirus.
* CORONAVIRUS TEST UPDATE: SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN DEMAND, FURTHER EXPANSION OF MANUFACTURING CAPACITY
Novacyt, a healthcare company specializing in clinical diagnostics, said on Monday the British government had started on orders for its product that is aimed at carrying out tests on the coronavirus that has killed thousands across the world.
* HAS INVESTED IN A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN MANUFACTURING CAPACITY TO SUPPORT GROWING DEMAND FOR ITS COVID-19 TEST.
Biotechnology company Novacyt <ALNOV.PA> <NCYT.L> on Friday announced deals for its "Primerdesign" product which is aimed at testing for the coronavirus currently afflicting China and other parts of the world.
Biotechnology company Novacyt on Friday announced deals for its "Primerdesign" product which is aimed at testing for the coronavirus currently afflicting China and other parts of the world.
* ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS ISSUED TOTAL OF 6,370,728 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF EUR 1/15 EACH IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY ("ORDINARY SHARES") PURSUANT TO EXERCISE OF WARRANTS
* ADMISSION OF NEW ORDINARY SHARES TO TRADING ON EURONEXT IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR ON OR BEFORE 24 FEBRUARY 2020.
* ANNOUNCES IT RECEIVED NOTICE FROM ACCENT GRAVE BV OF EXERCISE OF WARRANTS TO SUBSCRIBE FOR 1,000,000 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF EUR 1/15 EACH IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY
* HAS RECEIVED NOTICE FROM YA II CD, LTD OF AN EXERCISE OF WARRANTS TO SUBSCRIBE FOR 228,541 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF EUR 1/15 EACH IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY ("ORDINARY SHARES")
* LAUNCHED ITS CE-MARK MOLECULAR TEST FOR CLINICAL DETECTION OF NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Biotechnology company Novacyt said on Friday it would launch a certified test for the coronavirus next week, sending its London-listed shares to a record high.
* NOVACYT S.A. - UPDATE ON CE MARK APPROVED CORONAVIRUS TEST
Shares in biotech company Novacyt , which is launching a coronavirus test, surged on Monday to extend previous big gains made this year on investor hopes it could win regulatory approval for its coronavirus test product.
Biotechnology company Novacyt has applied for emergency approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as it races to roll out a product that tests for the coronavirus, the company said on Friday.
Biotechnology company Novacyt <ALNOV.PA> <NCYT.L> said on Friday it has applied for emergency approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for a test product for the coronavirus that has killed almost 640 people.
Biotechnology company Novacyt said on Friday it has applied for emergency approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for a test product for the coronavirus that has killed almost 640 people.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.