52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AMAG Pharma Announces Settlement Agreement With Caligan Partners LP
Camber Capital Management Reports 12.9% Stake In AMAG Pharmaceuticals As Of Sept. 20
Caligan Partners Files Preliminary Consent Statement To Replace 4 Directors Of Amag Pharmaceuticals
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company. The Company's segment is the manufacture, development and commercialization of products and services for use in treating various conditions, with a focus on maternal health, anemia management and cancer supportive care. Its offerings focus on maternal health, anemia management and cancer supportive care, including its product, Makena (hydroxyprogesterone caproate injection); its product, Feraheme (ferumoxytol), for intravenous (IV) use, and MuGard Mucoadhesive Oral Wound Rinse. It is engaged in the development of Digoxin immune fab, a polyclonal antibody for the treatment of severe preeclampsia in pregnant women. Makena is a drug indicated to reduce the risk of preterm birth in women pregnant with a single baby having a history of singleton spontaneous preterm birth.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1100 Winter St
Independent Chairman of the Board
William K. Heiden
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Joseph D. Vittiglio
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc <AMAG.O>, whose shares have tumbled more than 45% in the past year, on Tuesday agreed to add two directors proposed by Caligan Partners after the hedge fund pressured the drugmaker to conduct a strategic business review.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday it settled with activist investor Caligan Partners LP and appointed two of the hedge fund's nominees to its board.
Camber Capital Management on Friday unveiled a stake of about 13% in Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc <AMAG.O> and said it intends to discuss the drugmaker's board composition with shareholders, weeks after an activist investor called for a board shake-up.
Camber Capital Management said on Friday the shares of Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc were undervalued and that it intends to discuss the composition of the company's board of directors with other shareholders.
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc's treatment to boost sexual desire in premenopausal women will be offered at $899 and is the only injectable drug on the market for hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD).
Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc's treatment to boost sexual desire in premenopausal women will be offered at $899 and is the only injectable drug on the market for the condition.
The U.S. drug regulator on Friday approved Palatin Technologies and Amag Pharmaceuticals' drug to restore sexual desire in premenopausal women, the latest attempt to come up with a therapy that some have dubbed as "female Viagra".
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Palatin Technologies Inc and Amag Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to restore sexual desire in premenopausal women, Amag said.
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES FULL YEAR FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS APPOINTS J. ALAN BUTCHER AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS SUBMITS A NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO THE U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION FOR BREMELANOTIDE FOR THE TREATMENT OF HYPOACTIVE SEXUAL DESIRE DISORDER (HSDD) IN PREMENOPAUSAL WOMEN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS - CO, SANDOZ ENTERED STIPULATION OF DISMISSAL, PURSUANT TO SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT, THAT DISMISSES, RESOLVES PATENT LITIGATION
* TOTAL GAAP REVENUES FOR Q4 OF 2017 WERE $158.3 MILLION, COMPARED WITH $151.6 MILLION
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF MAKENA® (HYDROXYPROGESTERONE CAPROATE INJECTION) SUBCUTANEOUS AUTO-INJECTOR TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PRETERM BIRTH IN CERTAIN AT-RISK WOMEN
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION (SNDA) FOR FERAHEME® (FERUMOXYTOL INJECTION) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE
* VW says 98 percent of affected vehicles already fixed (Adds VW reaction)
* NEW PATENT ISSUED TO AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS ENTITLED "METHODS OF REDUCING RISK OF PRETERM BIRTH" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Amag Pharmaceuticals announces third quarter 2017 financial results and business highlights
* Amag announces U.S. FDA filing acceptance and six-month review of Feraheme® (Ferumoxytol) for the treatment of all adult patients with iron deficiency anemia
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.