52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ambu Proposes Lars Rasmussen As New Chairman
Ambu Q4 EBIT Before Special Items Decreases To DKK 18 Mln
Ambu Q3 EBIT Before Special Items Rises To DKK 155 Mln
Ambu A/S is a Denmark-based company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of diagnostic and life-supporting devices for hospitals and rescue services. The Company’s operations are structured into three business areas: Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics and Emergency Care. The Anaesthesia business area offers a range of products from resuscitators, face masks and laryngeal masks to the single use flexible intubation scope. The Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics business area comprises single use electrodes for cardiological and neurological examinations. The target groups for these products are hospitals, clinics, ambulance services and sleep labs. The Emergency Care business area offers ventilation bags, neck collars and manikins for first-aid training. The Company markets its products worldwide. The Company operates King Systems Inc, First Water Heathcote Ltd and Invendo Medical GmbH as subsidiaries.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice President, Global Finance, IT and Investor Relations, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Executive Vice President, Global Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares in Danish medical device maker Ambu plunged 18% in early trade on Tuesday after its new chief executive announced cuts to the company's growth prospects for this year and next.
Lars Marcher, CEO of Danish medical device maker Ambu, who has presided over a roughly 5,000 percent rise in the company's shares since 2008, is to step down and be replaced by a former Johnson & Johnson executive.
Shares in Danish medical device maker Ambu slumped more than 10 percent on Friday after it surprisingly replaced its chief executive with a new boss hired from Johnson & Johnson.
* REG-AMBU A/S: INTERIM REPORT FOR Q2 2017/18 AND FOR THE HALF-YEAR (1 OCTOBER 2017- 31 MARCH 2018)
* IN TOTAL, DURING THE SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME AMBU BOUGHT 3,850,000 SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* OUR OUTLOOK ON EARNINGS AND FREE CASH FLOWS FOR YEAR ARE RAISED.
* DECIDED TO REDUCE NOMINAL VALUE OF EACH A AND B SHARE FROM DKK 2.50 PER SHARE TO DKK 0.50 PER SHARE.
* Reg-Ambu A/S: Ambu A/S to issue up to 1,255,000 B shares in a private placement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Q4 2016/17 EBIT DKK 134 MILLION VERSUS DKK 131 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-AMBU ACQUIRES INVENDO MEDICAL AND ENTERS MARKET OF 70 MILLION GASTRO PROCEDURES ANNUALLY
* TOWARDS 2020 AMBU PLANS TO GROW ORGANICALLY BY 13-15% ANNUALLY AND EXPAND EBIT-MARGIN BY MORE THAN 5%-PTS
* OUTLOOK IS NOW FOR ORGANIC GROWTH OF APPROX. 14% AGAINST PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OUTLOOK OF 12-14%
* OUTLOOK IS NOW FOR ORGANIC GROWTH OF 12-14% AGAINST PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OUTLOOK OF 9-11%
* Said on Wednesday that its unit, Airway Medix, terminates by mutual agreement distribution deal with Denmark-based Ambu A/S (Ambu)
* Q1 2016/17 revenue 512 million Danish crowns ($74.24 million) versus 462 million crowns year ago
* Q4 2015/16 revenue 573 million Danish crowns ($85.13 million) versus 536 million crowns year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.