52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Posts Fourth-Quarter Results
AMC Entertainment Holdings Announces $200 Million Share-Repurchase Authorization
Lin Zhang Rejoins AMC Entertainment Board As Non-Executive Chairman
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, including AMC Entertainment Inc. (AMCE), American Multi-Cinema, Inc. (OpCo) and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the theatrical exhibition business. It operates through theatrical exhibition operations segment. It licenses first-run motion pictures from distributors owned by film production companies and from independent distributors. The Company also offers a range of food and beverage items, which include popcorn; soft drinks; candy; hot dogs; specialty drinks, including beers, wine and mixed drinks, and made to order hot foods, including menu choices, such as curly fries, chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks. It operates over 900 theatres with approximately 10,000 screens globally, including over 661 theatres with approximately 8,200 screens in the United States and over 244 theatres with approximately 2,200 screens in Europe. The Company’s subsidiary also includes Carmike Cinemas, Inc.
11500 Ash St
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Adam M. Aron
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Craig R. Ramsey
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sean D. Goodman
Executive Vice President - Finance
Stephen A. Colanero
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc said on Friday it bought back 24 million shares from its top investor Dalian Wanda Group and issued $600 million worth of convertible notes to private equity firm Silver Lake.
Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin's real estate-to-media conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group is exploring a deal to cut its stake in AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc <AMC.N>, the world's largest cinema operator, people familiar with the matter said.
Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin's real estate-to-media conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group is exploring a deal to cut its stake in AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, the world's largest cinema operator, people familiar with the matter said.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC CEO ADAM ARON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.4 MLN VS $10.9 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2HzcqdN) Further company coverage:
AMC Entertainment Holdings <AMC.N> is working with Citi <C.N> on an initial public offering (IPO) of Britain's Odeon cinemas group, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS - ON MARCH 14, BOARD APPOINTED MAOJUN ZENG AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS SAYS ON MARCH 12, 2018, LINCOLN ZHANG GAVE NOTICE OF HIS RESIGNATION AS DIRECTOR EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - SEC FILING
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS
Saudi Arabia's main sovereign wealth fund said it planned to enter the cinema business with major U.S.-based movie exhibition company AMC Entertainment Holdings, as the conservative kingdom lifts a 35-year-old ban on cinemas.
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC - SIGNED NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH PUBLIC INVESTMENT FUND OF SAUDI ARABIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC ENTERTAINMENT CEO ADAM ARON-CO WAS APPROACHED 6 TIMES IN LAST 90 DAYS TO MAKE MAJOR INVESTMENTS OR TO BUY SIGNIFICANT CHUNK OF THEATRE NETWORK- CNBC Further company coverage:
* Q3 revenue $1.179 billion versus i/b/e/s view $1.16 billion
* AMC Entertainment - co, Dreamscape Immersive announced a strategic partnership that will rapidly scale development, expansion of Dreamscape Immersive
* AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. sells 12.0 million shares of National Cinemedia, Inc. common stock
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc sells its 50 percent stake in Open Road Films to Tang Media Partners
* Qtrly total revenues increased 57.4% to $1,202.3 million compared to total revenues of $764.0 million for quarter ended June 30, 2016
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc announces $100 million share repurchase program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc announces quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. reschedules second quarter 2017 results and earnings conference call
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.