52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amplifon 9-Mth Recurring Net Profit EUR 79.6 Mln, Up 28.3% Yr/Yr
Amplifon Q2 Net Profit Up At EUR 38.1 Mln
Amplifon Q1 Net Profit At EUR 18.9 Mln
Amplifon SpA is an Italy-based company active in the hearing care retail market. The Company provides personalized solutions and customer care to hearing-impaired people. It offers a wide range of services from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. The Company is organized in three geographical operating segments: Europe, Middle East and Africa - EMEA - (Italy, France, The Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Poland and Israel), Americas (USA, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama and Mexico) and Asia-Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, India and China).
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Via Ripamonti, 131/133
Chairman - Supervisory, Non-Executive Lead Independent Director
Anna Maria Formiggini Holland
Susan Carol Holland
Non-Executive Chairperson of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, General Manager and Director of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon SpA <AMPF.MI> has agreed to buy privately owned Gaes Group for 528 million euros ($616.6 million) in cash, in a bid to become the biggest player in Spain and also enter new markets.
Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon SpA said on Tuesday it agreed to buy privately owned peer GAES Group for an equity value of 528 million euros ($616.6 million), in a bid to enter the Latin American markets and become the No.1 player in Spain.
* EXPECTS BETTER ORGANIC GROWTH IN Q2 IN THE AMERICAS AFTER SOFT JANUARY DUE TO WEATHER Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 310.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 296.1 MILLION YEAR AGO ON COMPARABLE BASIS
Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon <AMPF.MI> is targeting acquisitions in Germany, France and Canada and plans to enter the Chinese market by the end of the year with one or two joint-ventures, its chief executive said on Monday.
Amplifon CEO Enrico Vita tells media call:
* AIMS AT GENERATING AROUND 600 MILLION EUROS OF CUMULATED OPERATING CASH FLOW FOR 2018-2020
* Q4 NET PROFIT EUR 52.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 24.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* AMPLITER NV - FINALIZED INVESTMENT OF ASSET ITALIA (TIP GROUP) IN AMPLITER HOLDING COMPANY OF AMPLIFON SPA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 NET PROFIT EUR 10.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 9.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIGNS BILATERAL MEDIUM-TERM UNSECURED FINANCING AGREEMENT FOR TOTAL AMOUNT OF 100 MILLION EUROS
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY H1 NET PROFIT EUR 53.3 MLN VS EUR 14.7 MLN YEAR AGO
* Has purchased in period August 14h - 18th, 2017 a total of 105,000 ordinary Amplifon S.P.A. Shares, equivalent to 0.046% of share capital
The world's largest retailer of hearing aids, Italy's Amplifon, says it is ready to make major acquisitions to bolster its position in a $14 billion consumer market that is being invaded by the industry's manufacturers.
* Q2 NET PROFIT EUR 25.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 21.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SAYS AMPLITER NV COMPLETED PLACEMENT OF 5.5 MILLION SHARES IN AMPLIFON FOR 66 MILLION EUROS
* TO LAUNCH SALE OF AMPLIFON S.P.A. SHARES BY ACCELERATED BOOKBUILDING DEDICATED TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS IN ITALY AND ABROAD
* Q1 net profit EUR 12.8 million ($13.95 million) versus EUR 8.6 million year ago
* Signs final agreement for purchase of Audionova retail business from Sonova Holding AG
* Q4 net profit 24.3 million euros ($25.74 million) versus 21.5 million euros a year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.