52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amphastar Pharma Posts Q3 Adj Earnings Per Share Of $0.10
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Q2 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.96
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Announces Settlement In Litigation With Momenta And Sandoz
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company focuses primarily on developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling generic and injectable, inhalation and intranasal products. The Company has two segments: finished pharmaceutical products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) products. The finished pharmaceutical products segment manufactures, markets and distributes enoxaparin, Cortrosyn, Amphadase, naloxone, lidocaine jelly, as well as various other critical and non-critical care drugs. The API segment manufactures and distributes recombinant human insulin and porcine insulin. The Company also manufactures and sells insulin API. As of December 31, 2016, the Company manufactured and sold 19 products. As of December 31, 2016, the Company developed a portfolio of 15 generic abbreviated new drug applications (ANDAs) three generic biosimilar product candidates and six injectable and inhalation product candidates.
Biotechnology & Drugs
11570 6th St
Mary Ziping Luo
Chief Operating Officer, Chief Scientist and Chairman of the Board
Jason B. Shandell
President, General Counsel, Director
Jack Yongfeng Zhang
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Scientific Officer, Director
William J. Peters
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer and President of Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Executive Vice President - Production Center and President of Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT IN LITIGATION WITH MOMENTA AND SANDOZ
* AMPHASTAR ANNOUNCES APPROVAL FOR SODIUM NITROPRUSSIDE INJECTION, USP
* AMPHASTAR ANNOUNCES APPROVAL FOR MEDROXYPROGESTERONE ACETATE INJECTABLE SUSPENSION, USP
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals reports financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2017
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals receives FDA approval for sodium bicarbonate injection
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals reports financial results for the three months ended june 30, 2017
* Amphastar announces jury verdict in patent litigation against Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sandoz Inc
A federal jury handed Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc a big win on Friday after it was accused of infringing on a patent held by Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc through its production of a generic version of the blood-thinner Lovenox.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc on Friday won a trial in a lawsuit claiming that the drugmaker through its production of a generic version of the blood-thinner Lovenox infringed a patent held by Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc.
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals reports financial results for the three months ended march 31, 2017
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals reports financial results for the three months and fiscal year ended December 31, 2016
* Momenta Pharmaceuticals- on March 6, U.S. Court of Appeals for first circuit reversed district court's dismissal filed by Amphastar Pharma against Co
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had rejected its application to market an intranasal version of the emergency opioid-overdose treatment, naloxone.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had rejected its application to market an intranasal version of the drug naloxone, which is designed to stop or reverse the effects of an opioid overdose.
* Amphastar announces the receipt of a CRL for Intranasal Naloxone for the emergency treatment of opioid overdose
* Mannkind Corp - co, other entities entered into a settlement agreement with Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC - SEC filing
* Amphastar Pharmaceuticals reports financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.