52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amarin Says Reduce-It USA Results Showed Robust Cardiovascular Risk Reductions Across A Variety Of Study Endpoints
Amarin Reports Qtrly Loss Per Share $0.01
Amarin Reports Q2 GAAP Loss Per Share Of $0.01
Amarin Corporation plc is a biopharmaceutical company with operations in lipid science focused on the commercialization and development of therapeutics for cardiovascular health. The Company operates through the development and commercialization of Vascepa segment. The Company's lead product, Vascepa (icosapent ethyl) capsule, is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as an adjunct to diet to reduce triglyceride levels in adult patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia. This indication for Vascepa, known as the MARINE indication, is based primarily on the results from the MARINE study of Vascepa in this approved patient population. The Company sells Vascepa principally to wholesalers, as well as selected regional wholesalers and specialty pharmacy providers, or collectively, its distributors, which in turn resell Vascepa to retail pharmacies for resale to patients and healthcare providers.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Gemini House, Bartholomews Walk
Lars G. Ekman
Independent Chairman of the Board
John F. Thero
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael Wayne Kalb
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Assistant Secretary
Joseph T. Kennedy
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Strategic Initiatives
Stephen B. Ketchum
President - Research and Development, Senior Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A panel of experts to the U.S. FDA recommended allowing Amarin Corp Plc's fish-oil derived drug to be used as an add-on therapy for reducing the chance of heart attacks and strokes in high-risk patients with cardiovascular disease.
A panel of experts to the U.S. FDA on Thursday recommended allowing Amarin Corp Plc's fish-oil derived drug to be used as add-on therapy for reducing the chance of heart attacks and strokes in high-risk patients with cardiovascular disease.
Amarin Corp Plc's fish oil-derived drug received a largely positive review from FDA staffers on Tuesday, dispelling investor fears that the company's choice of placebo in its trial could challenge the approval of its potential blockbuster.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration staffers reviewing Amarin Corp Plc's fish oil-derived drug said on Tuesday the agency's tests were inconclusive on whether the use of mineral oil as placebo in the company's trial could have impacted results.
A high dose of Amarin Corp's Omega-3 drug Vascepa significantly reduced the occurrence of first and subsequent heart attacks, strokes and other serious heart problems in high-risk patients already taking cholesterol medication by even more than initially reported, according...
* REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON OPERATIONS
* AMARIN UPDATES FIRST QUARTER REVENUE GUIDANCE, REITERATES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE AND UPDATES ON REDUCE-IT CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES STUDY PROGRESS AND VASCEPA PROMOTION INITIATIVES
* IT CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES STUDY REACHES 100% MARK FOR ESTIMATED ONSET OF TARGET PRIMARY MAJOR ADVERSE CARDIOVASCULAR EVENTS
* AMARIN CORPORATION PLC - MINISTRY OF PUBLIC HEALTH IN LEBANON HAS APPROVED VASCEPA
* AMARIN REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON OPERATIONS
* AMARIN PRICES PUBLIC OFFERING OF AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES
* AMARIN ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF AMERICAN DEPOSITARY SHARES
* AMARIN ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF VASCEPA CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT IN MAINLAND CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMARIN PROVIDES PRELIMINARY 2017 RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 OUTLOOK
* AMARIN ANNOUNCES REDUCE-IT CARDIOVASCULAR OUTCOMES STUDY FINAL PATIENT VISITS TO COMMENCE IN MARCH 2018
* Amarin reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides update on operations
* Amarin and HLS Therapeutics announce agreement to commercialize Vascepa in Canada
* Amarin appoints Mark W. Salyer to new position of chief commercial officer
* Amarin's reduce-it cardiovascular outcomes study of Vascepa to continue as planned at recommendation of independent data monitoring committee
* Amarin reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides update on operations
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.