52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Acciona To Upgrade Australian Highway For 84 Mln Euros
Acciona Takes Over Concession To Construct, Maintain And Operate Metro Line In Sao Paulo
Acciona To Build 560 Mln Euro Railway Line In The Philippines
Acciona SA is a Spain-based holding company primarily engaged in the renewable utilities sector. The Company's activities are divided into five business segments: Energy, responsible for the renewable energy production, distribution and commercialization, as well as construction of wind farms; Infrastructure Construction, including construction and engineering activities, as well as transport and hospital concessions; Water, offering construction of desalination and water treatments plants, drinking water stations, as well as management of water cycle process; Service, providing facility services, airport handling services, waste collection and treatment, as well as logistics services, among others, and Other Activities, including fund management, stock brokerage, wine production, activities related to Acciona Trasmediterranes business and other investments. The Company operates worldwide through numerous subsidiaries.
vda. de Europa
18. Parque Empresarial La Moraleja
Jose Manuel Entrecanales Domecq
Executive Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer
Juan Ignacio Entrecanales Franco
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer
Jose Angel Tejero Santos
Chief Financial Officer
Rafael Mateo Alcala
Chief Executive Officer of Energy
Luis Castilla Camara
Chief Executive Officer of Acciona Infraestructuras
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spain's Acciona <ANA.MC> said on Friday it had launched its electric motorcycle-sharing service in Rome with an initial deployment of 500 battery-powered vehicles.
* SAID ON THURSDAY Q1 NET PROFIT 78 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 73 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* PROPOSED A NEW ALLOCATION OF RESULTS WHICH REPRESENTS A 50% DECREASE IN DIVIDEND FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019, WHICH WOULD BE ALLOCATED TO THE COMPANY'S VOLUNTARY RESERVES Source text: https://bit.ly/2KwcnS5 Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Spanish renewables and infrastructure firm Acciona <ANA.MC> has launched a joint bid for a hotly contested 1.2 billion euro ($1.33 billion) project to widen a key Slovenian railway link to its only deepwater port, a company spokesman said on Wednesday.
Australia's Lendlease Group said on Thursday it would sell its engineering business to Acciona Infrastructure Asia Pacific for A$180 million ($122 million), a year after announcing plans to offload the struggling unit.
Spain's engineering group Acciona SA was selected to build Latin America's first plant to produce advanced biofuels HVO and SPK in a project that will use technology from U.S. firms Honeywell UOP and Crown Iron Works, Brazil's ECB Group said on Monday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Tuesday:
Spanish renewable energy producer Acciona <ANA.MC> has increased its bet on the wind turbine industry, launching a bid for Nordex <NDXG.DE> that values the German turbine maker at more than 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion).
German wind turbine maker Nordex on Tuesday said it had launched a 10% cash capital increase through a private placement to its anchor shareholder Acciona, raising 99 million euros ($9.88 million) in new equity.
* WINS DEAL IN CONSORTIUM WITH IMPLENIA TO BUILD RAILWAY STATION IN NORWAY FOR TOTAL AMOUNT OF 650 MILLION EUROS Source text: https://bit.ly/2JeXtyw Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN (JV) WITH ACCIONA, WON CONTRACT TO BUILD A NEW RAILWAY LINE THROUGH TOWN OF MOSS IN NORWAY
Britain's ContourGlobal on Tuesday agreed to buy Acciona's solar power plants in a deal worth 962 million euros ($1.19 billion).
* CONFIRMS IT IS IN TALKS WITH ACCIONA OVER POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF FIVE SOLAR POWER PLANTS IN SPAIN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Spanish engineering and renewable energy company Acciona said on Friday it had held talks with Britain's Contour Global over its energy assets with regards to a possible deal without giving further details.
* SAYS IS IN TALKS WITH CONTOUR GLOBAL OVER POSSIBLE STRATEGIC OPERATION INVOLVING ENERGY ASSETS
* Ceo says our view is that the production tax credit in the u.s. Market will remain untouched
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.