52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Air Products Awarded New Contract To Supply Samwha Capacitor In Yongin, South Korea
Air Products Awarded Contract To Supply POSCO Chemical's New Anode Material Manufacturing Site In Sejong, South Korea
Air Products Sees Q4 2019 Adjusted EPS between $2.26 To $2.31
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., is an industrial gases company. The Company's Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. The Company is also a supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company operates through five segments: Industrial Gases-Americas, Industrial Gases-Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), Industrial Gases-Asia, Industrial Gases-Global, and Corporate and other.
7201 Hamilton Blvd
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Michael Scott Crocco
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sean D. Major
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Executive Vice President
Chadwick C. Deaton
Lead Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Aramco and Air Products and Chemicals Inc said on Friday they agreed to jointly build the first hydrogen fuel cell vehicle fueling station in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Aramco, Air Products and ACWA Power signed on Sunday an agreement outlining terms for setting up a gasification/power joint venture in Saudi Arabia with assets bought from the state energy giant.
Saudi Aramco, Air Products and ACWA Power on Sunday signed a term sheet to set up a gasification/power joint venture in Saudi Arabia.
* AIR PRODUCTS REPORTS STRONG FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; GAAP EPS UP 36 PERCENT AND ADJUSTED EPS UP 20 PERCENT OVER PRIOR YEAR
* AIR PRODUCTS SAYS INCREASED SUPPLY CAPACITY OF ITS GULF COAST HYDROGEN PIPELINE SUPPLY NETWORK BY APPROXIMATELY 40 MILLION STANDARD CUBIC FEET PER DAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC - FINANCIAL TERMS OF TRANSACTION ARE NOT BEING DISCLOSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AIR PRODUCTS TO SUPPLY SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS' SECOND 3D V-NAND FAB IN WESTERN CHINA
* AIR PRODUCTS REPORTS VERY STRONG FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* AIR PRODUCTS AWARDED LONG-TERM CONTRACTS TO SUPPLY SAMSUNG DISPLAY COMPLEX IN TANGJEONG, KOREA
* AIR PRODUCTS DECLARES 15-CENT DIVIDEND INCREASE, THE LARGEST IN COMPANY'S HISTORY
* AIR PRODUCTS SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUILD, OWN AND OPERATE SYNGAS SUPPLY FACILITY FOR BHARAT PETROLEUM IN INDIA
* AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC - FINANCIAL TERMS ARE NOT BEING DISCLOSED
* AIR PRODUCTS - SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH A SUBSIDIARY OF SHANXI JINCHENG ANTHRACITE COAL MINING GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC SAYS CEO S. GHASEMI'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS ABOUT $14 MILLION VERSUS $11.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* AIR PRODUCTS WINS NITROGEN CONTRACT FOR CORAL FLOATING LNG PROJECT
* Air Products And Chemicals Inc files for a potential mixed shelf offering; size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mSToIp) Further company coverage:
* AIR PRODUCTS WINS SECOND LONG-TERM OXYGEN AND NITROGEN SUPPLY CONTRACT FROM LEADING GLOBAL MANUFACTURER IN GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINA
Activist investor William Ackman told his hedge fund clients on Wednesday that he liquidated positions in Air Products and Chemicals Inc and Nomad Foods Ltd, investments that earned them a lot of money.
* Air Products extends term of Seifi Ghasemi as chairman, president and chief executive officer
A top Chinese coal miner, Yankuang Group, and U.S. industrial gas supplier Air Products and Chemicals Inc on Thursday said they planned to build a $3.5 billion coal-to-synthesis gas (syngas) plant in China.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.