52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aptiv Reports Fourth Quarter Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.90
Aptiv Sees 2019 Global Vehicle Production To End Down 5%
Aptiv Reports Q3 Adjusted Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $1.27
Aptiv PLC, formerly Delphi Automotive PLC, is a global technology company serving the automotive sector. The Company designs and manufactures vehicle components, and provides electrical and electronic and active safety technology solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle markets. The Company's segments include Electrical/Electronic Architecture, and Electronics & Safety. The Electrical/Electronic Architecture segment provides complete design of the vehicle's electrical architecture, including connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, electrical centers and hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems. The Electronics and Safety segment offers a range of electronic and safety equipment and software in the areas of controls, security, infotainment, communications and safety systems.
5Hq, 5 Hanover Quay
Rajiv L. Gupta
Independent Chairman of the Board
Kevin P. Clark
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Joseph R. Massaro
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Mariya K Trickett
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Glen W. De Vos
Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Aptiv Plc <APTV.N> Chief Executive Kevin Clark said on Thursday the automotive technology supplier can increase revenues by 4% this year despite a projected 3% decline in global auto production, but worried investors sold the company's shares.
With fully self-driving cars many years from mass market adoption because of the high cost and complexity of the technology, auto supplier Aptiv Plc <APTV.N> is seeing soaring demand from automakers for more basic semi-automated driving features, the company's top executive...
Hyundai Motor Group will invest $1.6 billion (1.29 billion pounds) in a joint venture to develop self-driving vehicle technologies with Aptiv <APTV.N>, the biggest overseas investment by the South Korean carmaker to catch up to rivals in the autonomous car market.
* Aptiv to own 50% of venture (Adds background on Aptiv customers, rivals, Hyundai's acquisition)
Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv said on Monday that they will create an autonomous driving joint venture valued at $4 billion, with each owning a 50% stake.
U.S. auto-parts supplier Aptiv said on Wednesday it was opening an autonomous mobility center in Shanghai, in a push to position its self-driving vehicles in China.
Lyft has completed more than 5,000 self-driving rides through its ride-hailing app, the company said on Tuesday, as it aims to become a serious competitor in autonomous driving while its biggest rival, Uber, retrenches.
Car rental company Hertz Corp, a unit of Hertz Global Holdings, said on Tuesday it had partnered with Aptiv Plc to help the auto technology firm manage its autonomous vehicles in North America.
* APTIV REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES FULL YEAR OUTLOOK
Self-driving startup nuTonomy, owned by Aptiv Plc, said on Tuesday it had resumed testing on public roads in Boston after a brief pause sought by the city.
* APTIV PLC CEO KEVIN P. CLARK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $10.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tO5WEH) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* APTIV REPORTS 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS, EXCEEDING COMPANY'S PREVIOUS OUTLOOK
* APTIV - AS A RESULT OF ENACTMENT OF THE TAX LEGISLATION, CO ESTIMATES ONE-TIME REDUCTION TO NET INCOME OF ABOUT $50 - $100 MILLION IN Q4 2017 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2meguGV) Further company coverage:
Aptiv Plc and ride-hailing firm Lyft are discussing further engagement beyond showcasing self-driving rides in Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this month, the U.S auto parts supplier said on Tuesday.
* APTIV AND LYFT TO BRING SELF-DRIVING RIDES TO LAS VEGAS IN JANUARY 2018
* APTIV PLC'S CEO KEVIN CLARK REPORTS OPEN MARKET PURCHASE OF 22,500 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON DECEMBER 6 AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $87.88PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2zUlaq0) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.