52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Dec Qtr Consol Profit Falls
India's Aurobindo Pharma's Unit VII Facility Classified By FDA As Official Action Indicated
Aurobindo Pharma Sept-Qtr Consol Profit Rises
Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in producing oral and injectable generic formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Its product portfolio is spread over seven therapeutic/product areas, including antibiotics, anti-retrovirals, cardiovascular, central nervous system, gastroenterologicals, anti-allergies and anti-diabetics. It is engaged in developing a range of oncology and hormonal products. It is also developing inhalation and dermatology products, such as pressurized metered-dose inhaler (pMDI). It markets its products through chain stores in the United States. It has developed over three injectable penem products. The Company, through its subsidiary, manufactures and sells nutritional supplements. It has over 10 manufacturing units and approximately two research and development centers. The Company, in addition to marketing its products domestically, also markets its products globally in over 150 countries.
Water Mark Building,, Plot No. 11
Survey no.9, Kondapur, Hitech City
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
K. Nityananda Reddy
Whole-Time Vice Chairman of the Board, a promoter of the Company
Chief Financial Officer
B. Adi Reddy
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GETS NOTICE THAT INSPECTION AT UNIT IV BY U.S. FDA STILL OPEN AND UNDER REVIEW
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD -RECEIVED EIR WITH VOLUNTARY ACTION INITIATED STATUS FROM USFDA FOR UNIT 4, INJECTABLE FORMULATION MANUFACTURING FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SANDOZ Q3 OPERATING INCOME WAS USD 191 MILLION (-47%, -42% CC) IMPACTED BY CHANGES IN LEGAL SETTLEMENT PROVISIONS, HIGHER NET MANUFACTURING AND SANDOZ TRANSFORMATION RESTRUCTURING EXPENSES AND LOWER DIVESTMENT INCOME
A U.S. unit of Indian generic drugmaker Aurobindo Pharma Ltd will recall 80 lots of medicines containing blood pressure drug valsartan that were found to have a probable cancer-causing impurity, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India's second-largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted a 21.7 percent fall in its second-quarter profit on Monday, hurt by higher expenses, but beat analysts' estimates.
New Novartis Chief Executive Vas Narasimhan has further reshaped the Swiss drugmaker, announcing on Thursday he is selling U.S. dermatology and generic pill assets to India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd for up to $1 billion.
Novartis AG said on Thursday it would sell the dermatology and generic U.S. oral solids portfolios of Sandoz U.S. to India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd for $900 million, as the Swiss drugmaker looks to focus on higher growth areas.
* NOVARTIS TO DIVEST SANDOZ US DERMATOLOGY BUSINESS AND GENERIC US ORAL SOLIDS PORTFOLIO TO AUROBINDO
* UNIT AUROBINDO PHARMA USA ENTERED DEAL TO BUY COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS AND THREE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES IN USA FROM SANDOZ ., USA
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd reported a 12 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday and missed analysts' expectations, hurt by higher expenses.
India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd posted a 0.6 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday that missed analysts' estimates.
* AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON CO'S UNIT 4 GETTING 9 OBSERVATIONS AFTER U.S. FDA INSPECTION
* SAYS APPROVED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1 RUPEE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, India's third largest drugmaker by revenue, posted an about 3 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 5.95 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.79 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS GETS U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR FONDAPARINUX SODIUM INJECTION Source text - http://bit.ly/2pK1kNR Further company coverage:
* AUROBINDO PHARMA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM, "AUROBINDO, DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES FRONTRUNNERS TO BUY OUT BANKRUPT ORCHID PHARMA"
India's Aurobindo Pharma Ltd posted a better-than-expected 29 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher sales at its formulations business in the United States.
* Says received final approval from U.S. FDA to manufacture esomeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules OTC, 20mg
* Receives USFDA tentative approval for Dolutegravir, Lamivudine & Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate tablets
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.