52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arcelik Revises 2019 Guidance
Arcelik Q2 Net Profit Up At 219.1 Million Lira
Arcelik Revises 2019 EBITDA Margin And Long Term EBITDA Margin Expectations
Arcelik AS is a Turkey-based company, which is engaged in the production, sales and marketing, customer services after sales, exportation and importation of consumer durable goods and consumer electronics. The Group operates more than 17 manufacturing plants in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China, Republic of South Africa, Thailand and Pakistan. It operates under the following business segments: White Goods, Consumer Electronics and Other. The White Goods segment comprises washing machines, dryers, dish washers, refrigerators, ovens, cookers and the services provided for these products. The Consumer Goods segment comprises televisions primarily with flat screens, computers, cash registers, other electronic devices and the services provided to consumers for these products. The Other segment comprises the revenues from air conditioners, home appliances and furniture and kitchen gadgets except products included in White Goods and Consumer Electronics.
Appliance & Tool
Karaagac Caddesi No:2-6 Sutluce Beyoglu
Rahmi Mustafa Koc
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Hakan Hamdi Bulgurlu
General Manager/Chief Executive Officer, Executive Member of the Board of Directors
Assistant General Manager - Finance and Accounting/Chief Financial Officer
Cemal Seref Oguzhan Ozturk
Assistant General Manager - Production and Technology/Chief Production and Technology Officer
Zeynep Yalim Uzun
Assistant General Manager - Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q2 REVENUE OF 5.06 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 3.96 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, June 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Arcelik A.S.'s Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'BB+' and National Long-Term rating at 'AA(tur)'. The Outlooks are...
* A JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED BETWEEN WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY ARDUTCH BV, PARENT COMPANY KOÇ HOLDING AND; VOLTAS LIMITED AND TATA INVESTMENT CORPORATION LIMITED, TATA GROUP COMPANIES BASED IN INDIA,
A partnership of Turkish white-goods maker Arcelik and LG Klima will produce commercial air conditioners with the LG brand, extending their agreement until 2023, it said on Wednesday.
* Q1 net profit of 240.3 million lira ($67.15 million) versus 155.7 million lira year ago
* S&P has affirmed Arcelik's corporate credit rating as BB+ and outlook as stable
Arcelik <ARCLK.IS>, the home appliances arm of Turkey's biggest industrial conglomerate Koc Holding <KCHOL.IS>, is working on acquisitions to speed up its international expansion, particularly in Asia, its chief executive said on Monday.
* Said on Monday that proposes gross 0.63 lira ($0.1735) net 0.535 lira per share dividend for FY 2016
* Sees white goods market volume growth in Turkey at 3 percent and 2 percent international markets
* Wins 40 percent of 1.6 million lira ($422,397.63) contract from Arcelik to deliver corporate identity products
* To participate in unit Ardutch B.V. capital increase by 222.0 million euros ($242.80 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9143 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* A new JV agreement signed among Arcelik, Koc Holding, and LG Electronics, regarding the management and operations of Arçelik-LG Klima
* Q3 net profit of 262.8 million lira ($85.22 million) versus 212.4 million lira year ago
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says Arcelik AS's (BB+/Stable) proposal to separate Turkish sales, marketing, distribution and aftersales function from its global production operations will have...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.