52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aareal Bank: Teleios Capital Partners Holds 5.07% Of Voting Rights In Company
Aareal looked at Aareon majority stake sale, decided against it
Aareal Bank Sees 2019 Consolidated Oper Profit At Lower End Of EUR 240-280 Mln Range
Aareal Bank AG is a Germany-based real estate bank. It provides finance, advisory and other services to commercial property and institutional housing sectors. It’s activities are divided into two core business divisions: Structured Property Financing and Consulting/Services. The Structured Property Financing combines property finance with refinancing, services domestic and international clients on their property and creates financing packages for logistics properties, shopping centers and hotels. The Consulting/Services offers the institutional housing sector services and products for managing residential property portfolios and processing payment flows, providing Information Technology systems consultancy and software products, among others. The Consulting/Services segment operates in Europe, whereas Structured Property Financing segment operates in North America, Europe and Asia. The Company operates Corealcredit Bank AG and Westdeutsche Immobilien AG as wholly owned subsidiaries.
Independent Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
Hermann Josef Merkens
Chairman of the Management Board, Associate
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Marc Oliver Hess
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German real estate lender Aareal <ARLG.DE> is open to talks with potential buyers of its software business Aareon following calls from an activist investor to consider a sale, people close to the matter said.
German real estate lender Aareal is open to engage in talks with potential buyers of its software business Aareon following calls from an activist investor to do so, people close to the matter said.
Activist investor Teleios Capital Partners has increased its stake in Aareal <ARLG.DE> and criticized the German real estate lender's "stubborn stance" over the possible sale of its software unit.
German real estate lender Aareal said on Monday it had embarked on a strategic review following calls from an activist investor to consider the sale of its software unit Aareon.
* URGES AAREAL BANK TO CONSIDER SALE OF ITS SOFTWARE DIVISION AAREON Letter to Aareal: https://bit.ly/2nKvDTR Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* DGAP-NEWS: AAREAL BANK GROUP PROPOSES A MARKED INCREASE IN THE DIVIDEND, FROM EUR 2.00 TO EUR 2.50 PER SHARE, REFLECTING A STRONG FINANCIAL YEAR 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, December 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aareal Bank AG's (Aareal; BBB+/Stable) public sector Pfandbriefe rating at 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. The affirmation follows Fitch's assessment...
* Says consolidated operating profit of eur 82 million for q3 (q3 2016: eur 74 million)
* Says successfully places usd 625 million mortgage pfandbrief on capital market
* Says cannot yet say how many jobs will go, talks with works council ongoing
* Second-quarter operating profit 109 million euro versus 120 million euro year ago
* WESTIMMO TO BECOME LOAN SERVICING ENTITY WITHIN AAREAL BANK GROUP
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Fitch Upgrades Deutsche Bank’s and Aareal Bank’s “Preferred” Senior Unsecured Notes - Rating Action Report https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/899777 FRANKFURT/LONDON, June 16 (Fitch...
* Consistently pursuing our strategic priorities, making good progress
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, March 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aareal Bank AG's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior debt ratings at 'BBB+'. The Viability Rating (VR) has been affirmed at 'bbb+. The Outlook...
* Says Aareal Bank Capital Funding Trust will terminate its outstanding trust preferred securities (isin: xs0138973010) today
* Says it looks like new business in Q1 will be better than a year earlier
* Says posts very good results for the financial year 2016 - proposes dividend increase from eur 1.65 to eur 2.00 per share
* Says enters into strategic partnership with UK-based servicing company Mount Street
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.