52 Week Range
As of on the Dubai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arabtec Holding In Talks To Appoint UBS As Advisor On Potential Merger With Trojan Holding
Arabtec Holding Unit Awarded SAR 280 Mln EPC Contract By Saudi Aramco
UAE's Arabtec Updates On Combining Construction Businesses With Trojan Holding
Arabtec Holding PJSC is a United Arab Emirates-based company engaged, along with its subsidiaries, in the construction sector. The Company operates in five business segment: the Building construction segment engages in the construction of high-rise towers, building and residential villas; the Precast and concrete production segment produces ready mix concrete and precast; the Drainage and electromechanical works segment is involved in the execution of drainage, electrical and mechanical works; the Marine construction segment is involved in the marine construction, and the Equipment trading segment is engaged in trading of heavy equipment and steel. The Company’s subsidiaries include Arabtec Construction LLC, Austrian Arabian Ready Mix Concrete Co. LLC, House of Equipment Co. LLC and Arabtec Precast LLC, among others. In October, 2013, the Company's subsidiary, Arabtec Construction, completed the acquisition of a 45% share in the Emirates Falcon Electromechanical Company (EFECO).
Mohamed Thani Murshed Ghanem Al Romaithi
Independent Chairman of the Board
Hamish Gordon Tyrwhitt
Group Chief Executive Officer
Mohammed Hamad Ghanem Hamad Al Mehairi
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Financial Officer
Waleed Al Halasa
General Manager Gulf Steel Industries FZE
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Bank shares slip on Saudi market * But Qatar banks rise, boosting main index * Arabtec jumps on Trojan merger plan * Lender CIB leads losses in Egyptian blue chips By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 13 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks fell on Sunday led by banks,...
All major Gulf stock markets rose on Sunday, reflecting Friday's surge in global equity shares after the United States and China appeared to move closer towards a resolution of their trade war.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Arabtec Holding <ARTC.DU> and Trojan Holding have mandated Swiss bank UBS <UBSG.S> and Dubai-listed Shuaa Capital <SHUA.DU> as advisers on a potential merger between the two United Arab Emirates construction firms, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Arabtec Holding and Trojan Holding have mandated Swiss bank UBS and Dubai-listed Shuaa Capital as advisers on a potential merger between the two United Arab Emirates construction firms, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* Saudi snaps 3-day losing streak * Bahri sees biggest rise in almost a year * AXA Cooperative Insurance gains on capital increase nod * Dubai's Arabtec jumps on Aramco Contract * Amlak continues gaining on court ruling By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 6 (Reuters)...
* Saudi Enaya falls as accumulated losses increase * Arriyadh Development, Leejam drop on trading ex-dividend * Dubai Arabtec surges on potential merger * Egypt's blue-chip index rises after inflation data * Banks strong in Qatar By Shakeel Ahmad Sept 10 (Reuters) - Saudi...
* Dubai's ENBD snaps four days of gains * Property shares also weak in Dubai * Aldar rises on a residential project launch * Cleopatra Hospital drops on lower Q2 Profit * Egyptian Resort falls as Q2 loss widens By Maqsood Alam Sept 8 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets fell on...
Aabar Investment's bonds, worth 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion), have lost about a quarter of their value this week after an auditor of the Abu Dhabi company gave an "adverse opinion" on its 2018 financial statements.
* Saudi index sees biggest gain in nearly 3 months * All Saudi lenders ended higher * In Egypt 23 of thirty stocks slide * Emirates NBD extends gains on foreign ownership * Qatar ends four-day winning streak By Ateeq Shariff Sept 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
A delegation of at least 40 businessmen from the United Arab Emirates attended a state-backed trade fair in Syria's capital, defying U.S. warnings against doing business with the government and associates of President Bashar al-Assad.
Property developer DAMAC Properties Dubai Co PJSC reported a nearly 87% drop in second-quarter net profit on Wednesday, hurt by the emirate's slumping property market.
* Tanker tensions in the Gulf weigh on sentiment * Banks drag down Saudi index * Profit taking hurts Kuwait's index * Dubai slips on property shares * Heavyweight FAB lifts Abu Dhabi By Tuqa Khalid DUBAI, July 21 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock index declined on Sunday,...
Saudi Arabian shares declined on Sunday, as Iran's seizure of a British-flagged tanker raised investor concern about geopolitical risk, while some investors booked profit after the market's strong run this year.
* U.S.-China trade talks lifts market sentiment * ENBD soars 4.1% after acquisition approval * Telecom companies boost Saudi market * Abu Dhabi slightly down, exchange cuts commission fees By Tuqa Khalid DUBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets gained on Sunday...
Dubai stocks rose on Sunday, lifted by financials and real estate, while other Gulf markets also gained after falling in recent sessions amid concerns about rising geopolitical risk in the region.
* 10 of 11 Saudi banks slide * Zain Saudi plunges after towers sale cancelled * Egypt falls for a fifth session * Top lender supports Abu Dhabi By Shakeel Ahmad June 24 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell sharply on Monday to drop for a fourth straight session as...
* MSCI's top Saudi stocks rise * Saudi's Al-Etihad Cooperative gains after ban lifted * Qatar's Mesaieed Petrochemical rise ahead of MSCI entry * Dubai's Arabtec up after unit wins construction deal By Shakeel Ahmad May 28 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply...
Saudi Arabia's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, dragged down by the financial and petrochemical sectors, while Egypt's blue chips gained. Saudi's index dropped 2%, with Saudi British Bank (SABB) falling 3.5%, Samba Financial Group, the Kingdom's third-largest bank by...
* All real estate firms gain in Dubai * Saudi's Arabian Centres slides in market debut * Lender FAB weighs on Abu Dhabi * El Sewedy continues to gain on new firm establishment By Ateeq Shariff May 22 (Reuters) - Dubai's stock market rose sharply on Wednesday, buoyed by financial...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.