52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Arrow Global HY Pretax Profit Rises To 32.5 Mln Stg
Arrow Global Group Appoints Matt Hotson As Group CFO
Arrow Global Says Qtrly Organic Portfolio Purchases Of 56.4 Mln Stg
Arrow Global Group Plc is a United Kingdom-based company engaged in purchase, collection and servicing of non-performing loans. The Company identifies, acquires and manages secured and unsecured defaulted loan portfolios from financial institutions, such as banks and credit card companies, as well as retail chains, student loans, motor credit, telecommunication firms and utility companies. The Company's business activities can be divided into three broad phases: Origination and underwriting, Asset management and Repayment-hybrid collections mode. The Company purchases debt at a discount from its face value and use its knowledge in data, analytics, collections, and asset resolution to help establish repayment plans and settlements with its customers. It advises and manages debt portfolios.
12 Booth Street
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Group Chief Executive Officer, Director
Group Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer of Whitestar
Group Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Unlisted Italian bank Gruppo Cassa Centrale said on Monday it had agreed to sell to Britain's Arrow Global 345 million euros in bad loans as it works to lower their share over total lending below 7% by 2021.
* SUBSIDIARY HAS PRICED ITS OFFERING OF EUR 285.0 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2026
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT ARROW GLOBAL GROUP HAS SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH CONSIVAL AND CAMARGO FOR THE ACQUISITION OF 100 PCT OF EUROPA INVESTIMENTI
* PROPOSED ACQUISITIONS OF EUROPA INVESTIMENTI S.P.A AND PARR CREDIT S.R.L.
* FY UNDERLYING PROFIT AFTER TAX £56.6 MILLION VERSUS £45.6 MILLION
Debt purchaser and manager Arrow Global Group PLC said on Wednesday it hired Dave Sutherland for the newly created role of chief operating officer.
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DAVE SUTHERLAND AS GROUP CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Further company coverage: (Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva)
* ARROW GLOBAL GROUP PLC - CONFIRMS ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES NOW COMPLETED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Arrow Global Group <ARWA.L> reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017 as it bought more non-performing loans (NPL) and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Arrow Global Group reported higher revenue for the first nine months of 2017, as it bought more non-performing loans and non-core assets from banks in Europe, driven by the continued reform in the region's banking sector.
Arrow Global Group Plc interim results for nine months to Sept. 30, 2017:
* ROB MEMMOTT, WHO HAS BEEN WITH BUSINESS FOR SIX YEARS, HAS DECIDED TO STEP DOWN AS GROUP CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* ARROW GLOBAL- CEO SAYS: POST BREXIT, LOT OF SPECULATIVE PRIVATE EQUITY ENQUIRIES FOR LOTS OF UK COMPANIES
European debt purchaser and manager Arrow Global Group Plc <ARWA.L> reported a 35.5 percent rise in first-half underlying profit after tax, driven by a jump in debt collections and revenue from asset management.
* SAYS PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF MARS CAPITAL'S LEADING UK AND IRISH MORTGAGE SERVICING BUSINESSES (MARS CAPITAL), FOR AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF £15.5 MILLION
* H1 2017 STRONG ORGANIC PORTFOLIO PURCHASES UP 30.3% TO £125.1 MILLION (H1 2016: £96.0 MILLION)
* Total revenue for period increased to £164.4 million, up 37.0% compared to same period last year.
* No new material trading or financial information will be provided.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.