52 Week Range
As of on the Irish Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aryzta: Requisite Consent From Majority Of Lenders For Amendment To Financial Covenants
Aryzta: Reg-Annette Flynn Resigns From Board Of Directors
Aryzta: Andreas G. Schmid To Withdraw Candidacy As Chair Of Board Of Directors
Aryzta AG is a Switzerland-based company engaged in food business. It is primarily focused on specialty baking. The Company’s products include Artisan Breads, Sweet Baked Goods and Morning Goods, as well as an array of other Savoury Items, Such As Pizza, Tarts and Pies. It operates through four segments, including Food Europe, Food North America, Food Rest of World and Origin. Food Europe segment includes the specialty bakery market in Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Sweden, Poland and Denmark. Food North America segment includes the specialty bakery market in the United States and Canada. Food Rest of World segment consists of businesses in Australia, Asia, New Zealand and South America. Origin segment is a agri-services group focused on integrated agronomy and agri-inputs in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland and Ukraine. The Company’s customer channels consist of a mix of retail, convenience and independent retail, Quick Serve Restaurants.
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Kevin E. Toland
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
President and Chief Commercial Officer, ARYZTA North America
Chief Executive Officer of Europe
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss frozen baked goods maker Aryzta AG said on Thursday it is in advanced talks with private equity firm Elliott Advisors (UK) about a potential public tender offer for all the outstanding shares of Aryzta.
U.S. hedge fund Elliott Management Corp is exploring a bid for Switzerland-based baking company Aryzta AG <ARYN.S>, Bloomberg News reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
The man proposed by activist shareholders to become chairman of Swiss baked goods group Aryzta would sell non-core assets and simplify the company, he told a Swiss newspaper.
Activist shareholders in Swiss frozen baked goods maker Aryzta on Thursday rejected the company's proposal to appoint Andreas Schmid as chairman, sending its shares down sharply.
Baked goods group Aryzta <ARYN.S> has delayed its proposed extraordinary shareholders meeting after receiving unsolicited takeover approaches by investors, it said on Monday.
* EXPECTS THAT ARYZTA BOARD INVITES TO EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY
* HAS SEEN STEADY IMPROVEMENT IN REVENUE TREND OF BUSINESS, CURRENTLY TRACKING TO NEGATIVE ORGANIC REVENUE EVOLUTION OF C.(23)% FOR MONTH TO DATE IN JUNE, VERSUS (36)% IN MAY AND (49)% IN APRIL
Swiss-Irish baked goods company Aryzta <ARYN.S> said on Tuesday market conditions and prospects deteriorated sharply since mid-March due to the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to a steep decline in April revenue.
* Q3 REVENUE IMPACTED BY COVID-19; EFFECTIVE ACTIONS TAKEN TO MITIGATE CHALLENGING MARKET CONDITIONS
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY, IN APRIL APPOINTED ROTHSCHILD & CO TO UNDER-TAKE A REVIEW OF ALL STRATEGIC, FINANCIAL OPTIONS TO MAXIMISE VALUE FOR BENEFIT OF STAKEHOLDERS
Swiss-Irish baked goods company Aryzta AG should make changes to help boost its share price, activist investors Veraison and Cobas Asset Management said on Wednesday, as they announced a tie-up that encompasses 17.3% of shares.
* CONSENT RECEIVED FROM LENDERS FOR A PRECAUTIONARY AMENDMENT OF FINANCIAL COVENANTS
* COVID-19 WILL HAVE A MATERIAL IMPACT ON GROUP PERFORMANCE IN FY20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* H1 GROUP ORGANIC REVENUE DECLINED (2.5)%; TOTAL REVENUE DECLINED (3.2)% TO €1,656M
* ANNOUNCES THE COMPLETION OF THE SALE OF THE MAJORITY OF ITS PICARD STAKE
* FY19 ESTABLISHED FOUNDATIONS ON OUR PATH TOWARDS STABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH AND Q1 FY20 REVENUE HAS PERFORMED IN LINE WITH OUR EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Aryzta <ARYN.S> said it expects underlying core earnings growth to improve in 2020, as the Swiss-Irish frozen baked goods company sees the benefits of the cost-and-debt cutting program kicking in and the North American business stabilizing.
* FY IFRS LOSS FOR THE YEAR OF (€29) MILLION VERSUS IFRS LOSS OF (€470)MILLION IN FY 2018
* PROPOSED ADDITION OF ALEJANDRO LEGARDA ZARAGÜETA TO ITS BOARD AS AN INDEPENDENT NON- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Aryzta on Tuesday cut its full-year profit forecast as continued headwinds in North America buffeted the money-losing Swiss-Irish frozen baked goods company in the fiscal third quarter.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.