52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
India's Ashok Leyland August Total Sales Down 50%
India's Ashok Leyland Says July Total Vehicle Sales Down 28%
India's Ashok Leyland June-Qtr PAT Drops
Ashok Leyland Limited is a holding company. The Company is engaged in Commercial vehicles and related components. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in manufacturing and trading in Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicles, Passenger vehicles, automotive aggregates, vehicle financing and engineering design services. It offers a range of 18 to 80-seater buses under categories, such as city application and electric buses. It offers a range of trucks, which include long haul trucks, mining and construction trucks, and distribution trucks. It designs, develops and manufactures defense vehicles for armed forces. It offers Light Vehicles, which include DOST, PARTNER, STiLE and MiTR. It offers power solutions for electric power generation, agricultural harvester combines, earth moving and construction equipment, and marine and other non-automotive applications. It has operations in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius, the Middle East and Africa.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
No. 1, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Dheeraj Gopichand Hinduja
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
President, Global Trucks
President, International Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian automaker Ashok Leyland Ltd posted a 21.5 percent fall in its third-quarter profit on Thursday, hurt by weak consumer demand.
India's Ashok Leyland Ltd posted a lower-than-expected 37.5 percent rise in second-quarter profit on Tuesday due to higher raw material costs.
India's Ashok Leyland Ltd reported a better-than- expected first quarter net profit on Tuesday, driven by higher sales in its medium and heavy commercial vehicles business.
India's Ashok Leyland Ltd posted a 40 percent jump in fourth-quarter net profit on Friday, helped by stronger sales volume.
* APRIL TOTAL SALES OF 12,677 VEHICLES VERSUS 7,090 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO WINS ORDER FOR 10X10 VEHICLES TO CARRY SMERCH ROCKETS
* SAYS MARCH TOTAL SALES OF 22,453 VEHICLES VERSUS 18,701 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS COMPANY WOULD BE INCREASING PRICES OF ITS ENTIRE RANGE OF VEHICLES BY A MINIMUM OF 2 PERCENT
* SAYS ASHOK LEYLAND GETS ORDERS FOR 2100 BUSES FROM INSTITUTE OF ROAD TRANSPORT TAMIL NADU
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 18181 VEHICLES VERSUS 14,067 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
Ashok Leyland Ltd reported a near threefold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, beating analysts' estimates, helped by higher export volumes and domestic sales of medium and heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCV).
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 4.50 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.62 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 18101 VEHICLES VERSUS 14,872 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS VRL LOGISTICS PLACED ORDER FOR 1200 ASHOK LEYLAND TRUCKS
* SAYS SIGNS LOI WITH PHINERGY, ISRAEL FOR HIGH ENERGY EV COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SOLUTIONS Source text: http://bit.ly/2FIinDA Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 19,253 VEHICLES VERSUS 10,731 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 14460 VEHICLES VERSUS 9,574 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO, HINO MOTORS (JAPAN) TO RENEW PARTNERSHIP FOR EURO VI ENGINES Source text - http://bit.ly/2k3DyK8 Further company coverage:
India's Ashok Leyland Ltd reported an about 14 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher exports, but missed street estimates.
* Sept quarter profit 3.34 billion rupees versus 2.94 billion rupees last year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.