52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Asr Nederland Is Taking 30% Minority Interest In Appel
ASR Nederland: Redemption Of Two Perpetual Capital Securities
ASR Nederland To Acquire Veherex
ASR Nederland NV is a multiline insurance company based in the Netherlands. The Company operates through six segments: Non-Life, comprising non-life insurances, including motor vehicle, fire, travel and leisure, transport, liability, agricultural, construction motorized vehicles and construction all risk and assistance insurance products, among others; Life, offering insurance policies that involve asset-building, asset protection, term life insurance and funeral expenses for consumers and business owners; Banking and Asset Management, providing banking activities and activities related to asset management, including investment property management; Distribution and Services, including the distribution of insurance contracts and intermediary services; Holding and Other, providing primarily holding activities of the Company, as well as Real Estate Development, specialized in the development of real estate properties. The Company operates in the Netherlands and internationally.
C. van der Pol
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer
C.H. van den Bos
Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ASR NEDERLAND NV SELECTS CCH TAGETIK FOR IFRS 17 FOR INSURANCE CONTRACT ACCOUNTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* FY OPERATING INCOME INCREASED 17.2% TO € 729 MILLION (2016: € 622 MILLION)
* 9MTH OPERATING RESULT EUR 550 MILLION VERSUS EUR 445 MILLION YEAR AGO
* A.S.R. ISSUES INAUGURAL EUR 300 MILLION RESTRICTED TIER 1 CAPITAL INSTRUMENT
* ANNOUNCES PLANS TO ISSUE AN INAUGURAL RESTRICTED TIER 1 CAPITAL INSTRUMENT
* A.S.R. AND HENK BEETS, CEO AND OWNER OF FIRST INVESTMENTS, HAVE AGREED THAT A.S.R. ASSET MANAGEMENT WILL ACQUIRE FIRST INVESTMENTS
* BOOKRUNNER SAYS NLFI ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO SELL REMAINING 30.15 MILLION ORDINARY SHARES IN ASR NEDERLAND N.V.
* FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION, NLFI WILL HAVE FULLY DIVESTED ITS STAKE IN A.S.R.
* A.S.R. EXPECTS ACQUISITION TO RESULT IN EFFICIENCIES OF SCALE AND CAPITAL GAINS.
* COMBINED RATIO WAS 93.6% IN H1, 2.8%- POINTS BETTER THAN IN H1 2016
* ASR DUTCH MOBILITY OFFICE FUND RAISES € 150 MILLION IN FIRST SIX MONTHS Source text: http://bit.ly/2uwNpca Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Stichting Administratiekantoor Beheer Financiële Instellingen:
* NLFI (NL FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS) ANNOUNCED INTENTION TO SELL APPROXIMATELY 25,000,000 ORDINARY SHARES, REPRESENTING 16.7% OF ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF ASR
* Q1 OPERATING RESULT ROSE BY 38.4% TO € 191 MILLION IN Q1 2017 (Q1 2016: € 138 MILLION),
* Boatmen's Pension Fund awards 100 million euros ($106.02 million) investment mandate to a.s.r. Asset Management
* NLFI, on behalf of the Dutch State, sells 20 million shares in ASR
* NLFI (stichting administratiekantoor beheer financiële instellingen), which is acting on behalf of the Dutch State, has announced its intention to sell up to 20,000,000 ordinary shares of its equity interest in co
* Signed for 100 million euros ($105.40 million) participation in second closing of Bedrijfsleningenfonds (BLF), corporate loan fund of Netherlands Investment Institution (NLII) and Robeco Source text: http://bit.ly/2mBbX1Y Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9488 euros) (...
* FY operating result at 599 million euros, up 11.5 pct, driven by strong business performance and income from acquired businesses
* Co's Real Estate investment management sells six office properties to Cairn Real Estate
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.