52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Adtalem Global Education Posts Q1 EPS Of $0.26
Adtalem Global Education Reaches Agreement To Sell Adtalem Educacional Do Brasil To YDUQS In A Deal Valued At $465M
Patrick Unzicker Joins Roadrunner As Executive Vice President And CFO
Adtalem Global Education Inc., formerly DeVry Education Group Inc. (DeVry Group) is a global provider of educational services. DeVry Group's focuses on empowering its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry Group's institutions offer a range of programs in healthcare, technology, business, accounting, finance and law. The Company operates in three segments: Medical and Healthcare; International and Professional Education, and Business, Technology and Management. Medical and Healthcare includes DeVry Medical International, Chamberlain College of Nursing (Chamberlain) and Carrington College. International and Professional Education consists of DeVry Brasil and Becker Professional Education. Business, Technology and Management consists of DeVry University. As of June 30, 2016, DMI operated three institutions: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC), Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM) and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
500 W Monroe St Fl 28
Lisa W. Wardell
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
President - Chamberlain University
Kathy Boden Holland
Group President - Medical and Healthcare
Mehul R. Patel
Group President - Financial Services
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Brazilian education company Yduqs <YDUQ3.SA> has bought Adtalem Global Education Inc's <ATGE.N> assets in Brazil for 1.92 billion reais ($467 million) as it continues to pursue bolt-on acquisitions, it said in a securities filing on Monday.
Adtalem Global Education Inc and Brazilian for-profit education company Yduqs <YDUQ3.SA>, formerly known as Estacio Participacoes SA, confirmed on Wednesday they are in talks over Adtalem's operations in Brazil.
Brazilian for-profit education company Yduqs, formerly known as Estacio Participacoes SA, confirmed on Wednesday it is in deal talks with Adtalem Global Education Inc and other groups.
Brazilian for-profit education company Yduqs, formerly known as Estacio Participações <YDUQ3.SA>, is in exclusive talks to acquire assets owned by Adtalem Global Education Inc <ATGE.N>, two sources with knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
Brazilian for-profit education company Yduqs, formerly known as Estacio Participações , is in exclusive talks to acquire assets owned by Adtalem Global Education Inc, two sources with knowledge of the matter said.
For-profit school chain Adtalem Global Education Inc <ATGE.N> has put its assets in Brazil up for sale, including flagship university Ibmec, four sources with knowledge of the matter said.
* ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
* ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION SAYS ON APRIL 13, CO ENTERED INTO CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN ADMINISTRATIVE AGENTS, ARRANGERS, JOINT BOOKRUNNERS - SEC FILING
* ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION SAYS COMPANY WILL SEEK TO REFINANCE ITS EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF MARCH 31, 2015 - SEC FILING
* ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
* Adtalem Global Education Inc announces first quarter fiscal 2018 results
* Says Q4 results contained pre-tax restructuring charges of $12 million related to restructuring at DeVry University & at co’s home office
* Adtalem Global Education announces fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017 results
* COMPLETED DISPOSAL, TOGETHER WITH SALE OF ASSOCIATED PROPERTY ASSETS, IS EXPECTED TO GENERATE GROSS CASH PROCEEDS TO PEARSON IN REGION OF $80M
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.