52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Axalta Coating Systems Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.52
Axalta Releases Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.42
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. - Axalta Invests In Landshut, Germany, Facility For Bonded Metallic Powder Coatings
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. is a holding company. The Company is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of coatings systems primarily serving the transportation industry. The Company's segments include Performance Coatings and Transportation Coatings. Through its Performance Coatings segment, the Company provides liquid and powder coatings solutions to a fragmented and local customer base. Through its Transportation Coatings segment, the Company provides coating technologies to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of light and commercial vehicles. The Performance Coatings segment serves various end markets, including refinish and industrial. The Company develops, markets and supplies a portfolio of coatings systems and color matching technologies. The Company also develops and supplies an array of coatings systems for a range of commercial applications, including heavy-duty truck (HDT), bus, rail and agricultural construction equipment (ACE).
2001 Market St Ste 3600
Mark M. Garrett
Independent Presiding Director, Chairman of the Borad
Robert W. Bryant
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Sean M. Lannon
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, Chief Operations and Supply Chain Officer
Steven R. Markevich
Executive Vice President, President - Transportation Coatings and Greater China
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
(This version of the June 19 story corrects to show investigation was by external counsel in paragraph 5)
((This October 8, 2018 story corrects headline, paragraph 1 to say "Axalta' and not "external counsel" believes CEO's conduct was inconsistent with the company's policies)
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd said on Monday Chief Executive Officer Terrence Hahn has resigned after a probe found that his conduct was inconsistent with the company's policies.
* AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO CHARLES SHAVER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.4 MILLION VERSUS $7.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Iipu75) Further company coverage:
* AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS ACQUIRES STATE OF THE ART MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION SITE IN SACRAMENTO, CA
* SEES 2018 NET SALES GROWTH OF 8% TO 9% AS REPORTED, OR 6% TO 7% EXCLUDING FX TAILWINDS
* AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD SEES PRELIMINARY 2018 CAPEX OF ABOUT $160 MILLION
* AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD - ANNOUNCED DISCUSSIONS REGARDING IT BEING ACQUIRED BY NIPPON PAINT HAVE ENDED
* NIPPON PAINT HOLDINGS WOULD LIKELY SPEND MORE THAN 1 TRILLION YEN ($8.91 BILLION) TO MAKE AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY - NIKKEI Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2j52DRn) Further company coverage:
Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd <4612.T> made an all-cash offer on Tuesday to acquire U.S. coatings company Axalta Coating Systems Ltd <AXTA.N>, two people familiar with the matter said, ending merger talks between Axalta and Dutch peer Akzo Nobel <AKZO.AS>.
* CONFIRMED THAT IT IS ENGAGED IN DISCUSSIONS WITH NIPPON PAINT REGARDING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF AXALTA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd <4612.T> made an all-cash offer on Tuesday to acquire Axalta Coating Systems Ltd <AXTA.N>, a source familiar with the matter said, prompting Axalta to end merger talks with Akzo Nobel NV <AKZO.AS>.
* Axalta Coating Systems - confirmed that previously announced talks with Akzonobel have ended regarding a potential merger of equals transaction
* AKZO NOBEL NV SAYS SEPARATION OF AKZONOBEL SPECIALTY CHEMICALS BUSINESS AND RETURN OF VAST MAJORITY OF NET PROCEEDS TO SHAREHOLDERS REMAIN ON TRACK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Akzo Nobel has added another ball to an already tricky juggling act. Fresh from deflecting a takeover from one U.S. rival, the Dutch group confirmed on Monday that it is considering merging its paint unit with another, former DuPont subsidiary Axalta. A combination makes...
Dutch paints maker Akzo Nobel, seeking to recover after rejecting a takeover offer and issuing two profit warnings, is discussing a merger with smaller U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to create a $30 billion company.
* CONFIRMS CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS WITH AXALTA REGARDING POTENTIAL MERGER
Akzo Nobel, the Dutch maker of paints and coatings, confirmed on Monday it was in talks to buy U.S. coatings maker Axalta Coating Systems Ltd .
Dutch paints and coatings giant Akzo Nobel NV <AKZO.AS> has approached U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd <AXTA.N> to discuss a possible merger that would create a global coatings giant, according to sources familiar with the matter.
* Axalta Coating Systems Ltd - reiterating our outlook for full year 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.