52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bavarian Nordic Q2 EBIT Loss Narrows To DKK 97.0 Million
Bavarian Nordic Says Share Buy-Back Program Announced And Initiated On May 22, 2019, Terminated
Bavarian Nordic Jan-March EBIT Loss Narrows To DKK 104 Mln
Bavarian Nordic A/S is a Denmark-based biotechnology company engaged in the development, production and marketing of vaccines for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The Company’s drug pipeline comprises two areas: Cancer Immunotherapy and Infectious Disease. The Cancer Immunotherapy pipeline is focused on: prostate cancer, including PROSTVAC and Modified Vaccinia Ankara-Bavarian Nordic (MVA-BN) PRO; breast cancer, providing CV-301 breast and MVA-BN HER2 vaccines; and colorectal cancer, offering CV-301 colon. The Infectious Disease pipeline produces vaccines for a range of illnesses, such as smallpox, anthrax, filoviruses, foot-and-mouth diseases and respiratory syncytial virus. The Company is a parent of Bavarian Nordic GmbH, BN Infectious Diseases A/S, and Bavarian Nordic Inc, among others.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Gerard W. M. van Odijk
Independent Chairman of the Board
Paul John Chaplin
President, Chief Executive Officer
Anders Gersel Pedersen
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REPORTED ON WEDNESDAY POSITIVE RESULT FROM ONGOING PHASE 2 TRIAL EVALUATING BN-BRACHYURY IN CHORDOMA
* FY EBIT DKK 353.2 MILLION VERSUS DKK 33.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES PHASE 2 TRIAL INVESTIGATING COMBINATION OF ITS IMMUNOTHERAPY CV301 AND NIVOLUMAB IN MICROSATELLITE STABLE COLORECTAL CANCER
* REG-BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL POSITIVE DATA FROM A PHASE 2 STUDY OF ITS UNIVERSAL RSV VACCINE
* REG-BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION TO EVALUATE CV301 IN COMBINATION WITH DURVALUMAB IN COLORECTAL AND PANCREATIC CANCERS
* BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS OF PIVOTAL PHASE 3 STUDY OF IMVAMUNE® SMALLPOX VACCINE
* BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES THE PLANNED DEPARTURE OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, OLE LARSEN
* REG-BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES INITIATION OF CLINICAL TRIAL WITH NOVEL CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY TARGETING BRACHYURY IN CANCER METASTASIS
Germany's Bavarian conservatives are pressing for corporate tax cuts and cuts to welfare payments for asylum seekers, which could complicate talks with the Social Democrats (SPD) on forming a new government.
* Q3 EBIT DKK 432.0 MILLION VERSUS LOSS DKK 124.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
SGS and Bavarian Nordic are teaming up to develop a virus challenge strain to combat a common respiratory illness.
Danish drug maker Bavarian Nordic <BAVA.CO> expects to win further U.S. contracts for its smallpox vaccine after it secured a key government order, the company said on Thursday.
* SECURES CONTRACT AWARD FOR SUPPLY OF FREEZE-DRIED IMVAMUNE SMALLPOX VACCINE TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT
* REG-BAVARIAN NORDIC PROVIDES UPDATE ON ITS UNIVERSAL RSV VACCINE
* Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommends discontinuation of Bavarian Nordic's Phase 3 study of Prostvac in metastatic prostate cancer
Danish biotech company Bavarian Nordic expects to get its first milestone payment under a deal with Janssen Pharmaceuticals in 2019, if clinical trials for vaccines targeting hepatitis B and HIV-1 get underway next year, a company executive said.
Danish biotech company Bavarian Nordic expects to get a first milestone payment under a new deal with Janssen Pharmaceuticals in 2019, if clinical trials for vaccines targeting hepatitis B and HIV-1 get underway next year, a company executive said.
* Q2 REVENUE DKK 397.3 MILLION VERSUS DKK 116.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
Danish biotech company Bavarian Nordic has expanded its collaboration with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a unit of Johnson & Johnson, to also grant the U.S. drugmaker the exclusive rights to its MVA-BN technology for vaccine programmes targeting hepatitis B and HIV-1.
* REG-BAVARIAN NORDIC ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT WITH JANSSEN FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF VACCINE REGIMENS AGAINST HIV-1 AND HEPATITIS B
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.