52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Baxter Launches Prismax In Canada To Maximize Treatment In ICU
Baxter Reports Second Quarter GAAP Earnings Per Share Of $0.66
Baxter Announces U.S. FDA Approval Of Myxredlin, Ready-To-Use Insulin For IV Infusion
Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides renal and hospital products. The Company operates through two segments: Hospital Products and Renal. Its Hospital Products business manufactures sterile intravenous (IV) solutions and administration sets, premixed drugs and drug-reconstitution systems, pre-filled vials and syringes for injectable drugs, IV nutrition products, parenteral nutrition therapies, infusion pumps, inhalation anesthetics and biosurgery products. The Renal business offers a portfolio to meet the needs of patients with end-stage renal disease, or irreversible kidney disease and acute kidney injuries, including technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) and additional dialysis services. Its products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors' offices and by patients at home under physician supervision.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
1 Baxter Pkwy
Jose E. Almeida
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
James K. Saccaro
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
Sean B. W. Martin
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Jeanne K. Mason
Senior Vice President - Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Baxter International Inc said the U.S. Justice Department has closed an antitrust probe examining possible communication among producers of intravenous saline solutions during supply shortages that created higher prices.
British engineering firm Smiths Group Plc is close to abandoning talks with U.S.-based ICU Medical Inc over a 7 billion pound ($9 billion) merger of their healthcare divisions, Sky News reported on Monday.
* BAXTER DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASE
* BAXTER REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR FULL-YEAR 2018
* AMEREN CORP CEO WARNER L. BAXTER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.6 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FOolXi Further company coverage:
* BAXTER DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES EXPANDED SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
Baxter International Inc <BAX.N> on Thursday forecast 2018 earnings largely ahead of analysts' estimates and said it would continue to be active on the acquisition front and repurchase more shares through the year.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.59 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Baxter International Inc reported quarterly loss versus year-ago profit as the hospital products maker took a charge of $354 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
(This version of the Jan. 24 story corrects the number of Baxter plants in Puerto Rico making small IV bags to two from three in paragraph five)
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF READY-TO-USE CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICATION BIVALIRUDIN
* BAXTER INTERNATIONAL-ON JAN 1,ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE OF COMPENSATION COMMITTEE OF BOARD APPROVED AMENDMENT TO REORGANIZE CO'S,UNITS PENSION PLAN
* BAXTER ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO BROADEN PORTFOLIO OF INNOVATIVE SURGICAL PRODUCTS
U.S. hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue, due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
Hospital products maker Baxter International Inc on Wednesday forecast a nearly $70 million hit to its fourth-quarter revenue due to manufacturing disruptions arising from Hurricane Maria.
* Baxter provides update on Puerto Rico recovery status post Hurricane Maria
* Baxter International Inc - launches DeviceVue Advanced Asset Tracking System for Sigma Spectrum Infusion System Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Baxter launches first 3-in-1 set for use in continuous renal replacement therapy and sepsis management protocols
* Baxter and MATTER Healthcare Incubator Partner on patient-driven innovation
Several big-name hedge fund investors trimmed their stakes in healthcare companies in the second quarter as the sector led the broad U.S. stock market higher, rallying amid a Republican effort to repeal and replace President Obama's signature healthcare law.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.