52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brinks - Based On Forecast Of Peso Devaluation To 70 Per USD, Sees Impact On Adjusted Operating Profit, Adjusted EBITDA For 2019 To Be Decline Of $8 Million
Brink’S Issues Statement On Gold Robbery In Brazil
Brink's Reports Second-Quarter Results, Affirms Full-Year Guidance
The Brink's Company (Brink's) is a provider of logistics and security solutions. The Company operates through nine segments: U.S., France, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Latin America, EMEA, Asia and Payment Services. The Company's solutions include cash-in-transit (CIT), automated teller machine (ATM) replenishment and maintenance, cash management services, including vault outsourcing, money processing, and intelligent safe services, international transportation of valuables, and payment services. Its customers include financial institutions, retailers, government agencies (including central banks), mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's global network served customers in over 100 countries. Its services offerings include Core Services, High-Value Services and Other Security Services.
Security Systems & Services
1801 Bayberry Ct
PO Box 18100
Michael J. Herling
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Douglas A. Pertz
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ronald J. Domanico
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Simon J. Davis
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Michael F. Beech
Executive Vice President, President, Brazil, Mexico and Security
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. security company Brinks Co <BCO.N> is mulling a more than 1 billion pound ($1.23 billion) takeover of the cash solutions business of G4S Plc <GFS.L>, Sky News reported on Friday, sending the British company's shares as much as 9% higher.
U.S. security company Brinks Co is mulling a more than 1 billion pound ($1.23 billion) takeover of the cash solutions business of Britain's G4S Plc, Sky News reported on Friday.
* "EXPECT INCREASED PROFIT GROWTH IN SECOND HALF FROM NORMAL SEASONALITY AND ADDITION OF RODOBAN ACQUISITION IN BRAZIL"
* BRINKS CO CEO DOUGLAS A. PERTZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.3 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2GJsFo5] Further company coverage:
* BRINK’S ANNOUNCES BRAND LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH MONI SMART SECURITY
* RESULTS INCLUDE $92 MILLION NON-CASH CHARGE RELATED TO TAX REFORM IN Q4, FY
An international gold shipment worth about $13 million was stolen from security firm Brink's Co , a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Brink's Co said on Wednesday an international gold shipment was stolen on Dec. 6 and the secure logistics firm said it would result in a fourth-quarter pretax charge of about $11 million.
* BRINKS CO - PLAN TO INVEST ABOUT $400 MILLION PER YEAR TO ACQUIRE BUSINESSES SIMILAR TO RODOBAN IN 2018 AND 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRINKS CO SAYS THEFT OF AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD SHIPMENT IN DECEMBER WILL RESULT IN A FOURTH-QUARTER PRETAX CHARGE OF APPROXIMATELY $11 MILLION
* On Nov 9, board approved amendment to co's bylaws to decrease number of persons serving on board to reflect Peter Feld's retirement
* Brinks Co - management provides initial 2018 EBITDA target of $500 to $525 million, updates 2017 guidance
* Brink’s appoints Dan Henry to board of directors and announces pending resignation of Peter Feld from board
* Brinks co - notes will be issued at par, will mature on October 15, 2027 and will bear an annual interest rate of 4.625 pct
* Brink's announces plans for $500 million senior notes offering
* Brinks co - new $1.5 billion senior secured credit facility includes a $1.0 billion revolving credit facility and a $500 million term loan a facility
* Workhorse Group Inc - announced that Brink's has purchased two Workhorse Class 5 E-GEN and E-100 chassis, paired with a Brink's custom logistics body Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Brinks - 2019 targets includes revenue of $3.6 billion, operating profit of $400 million, adjusted ebitda of $560 million, earnings of $4.25 per share
* Brink's in exclusive negotiations to acquire Temis in france
* Brinks Co - acquisition is expected to be significantly accretive to net income in 2019
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.