52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Terraform Power Confirms Receipt Of Unsolicited Proposal From Brookfield Renewable
BNP Paribas Closes Sustainability-Linked Loan With Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P.
Brookfield Renewable Partners Reports Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.17
Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P., formerly Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners L.P., is the owner and operator of a portfolio of assets that generate electricity from renewable resources. The Company operates as a pure-play renewable power platform. Its segments include Hydroelectric, Wind, Other and Corporate. It operates renewable power generating assets, which include conventional hydroelectric facilities and wind facilities located in North America, Colombia, Brazil and Europe. It also operates approximately four biomass facilities and three Co-gen facilities. It owns approximately 10,730 megawatts (MW) of installed capacity and an over 6,000 MW development pipeline diversified across 15 power markets in North America, Colombia, Brazil and Europe. This portfolio includes approximately 217 hydroelectric generating stations on over 82 river systems and approximately 38 wind facilities. Its portfolio also includes over 3,000 MW of medium to long-term development projects.
FIFTH FLOOR, 73 FRONT STREET
Jeffrey M. Blidner
Chairman of the Board of the General Partner
Chief Executive Officer of the General Partner
Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
Harry A. Goldgut
Group Chairman of the General Partner
Group Chairman of the General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Brookfield Renewable Partners <BEP_u.TO> said it would acquire the remaining 38% stake in TerraForm Power Inc <TERP.O> it does not already own, in a deal that values the electricity utility at $3.93 billion, as it looks to boost its power portfolio.
Brookfield Renewable Partners said on Monday it had offered to acquire the remaining 38% stake in TerraForm Power Inc it does not already own, in a deal that values the electricity utility at $3.93 billion.
* BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP - QTRLY FUNDS FROM OPERATIONS PER UNIT $0.62 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (https://bit.ly/2JxjfwI) Further company coverage:
* BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE ANNOUNCES 2017 RESULTS AND 5% DISTRIBUTION INCREASE
* BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE TO ISSUE CDN$200 MILLION OF PREFERRED UNITS
* BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE PARTNERS LP - AUTHORIZED TO REPURCHASE UP TO 9 MILLION UNITS, REPRESENTING ABOUT 5% OF ITS ISSUED AND OUTSTANDING UNITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 FFO per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co <8031.T> said on Friday it has agreed to sell its entire 25 percent stake in UK hydro power firm First Hydro to Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. <BEP_u.TO> for more than 5 billion yen (34.73 million pounds).
* Says it plans to sell its entire 25 percent stake in UK hydro power firm First Hydro to Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P.
** Japan's Mitsui & Co said it has agreed to sell its entire 25 percent stake in UK hydro power firm First Hydro to Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P.
* Brookfield Renewable issues US$475 million project-level green bond
* Brookfield Renewable announces cdn$550 million equity offering
* Brookfield Renewable announces renewal of normal course issuer bid for preferred shares
* Brookfield Renewable Partners lp qtrly normalized ffo normalized ffo per lp unit $ 0.45
* Brookfield renewable partners lp qtrly ffo $0.55 per lp unit
* First Solar to review alternatives for the sale of its interests in 8point3 Energy Partners
* Sunpower comments on First Solar's announcement concerning its interests in 8point3 Energy Partners
* Co required to pay Orion US Holdings termination fee $30 million if merger agreement with Brookfield terminated - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mT6bJZ) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Brookfield Renewable to invest in 3,600 mw global renewable power portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.