52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brown-Forman And Unit Entered Into An Amended And Restated Five-Year Credit Agreement
Jack Daniel Says The Jack Daniel Distillery Introduces Jack Daniel's Tennessee Apple
Brown-Forman Corporation Appoints Sophia Angelis To Managing Director, Jack Daniel’S Brands
Brown-Forman Corporation is a spirit and wine company. The Company manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets and sells a range of alcoholic beverages. The Company has a portfolio of approximately 40 spirit, wine and ready-to-drink cocktail (RTD) brands. Its principal brands include Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's RTDs, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey, Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire, Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Collection, Jack Daniel's Sinatra Select, Jack Daniel's Winter Jack, Jack Daniel's No. 27 Gold Tennessee Whiskey, Finlandia Vodkas, Finlandia RTDs, Korbel California Brandy, Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbons, el Jimador Tequilas, el Jimador New Mix RTDs, Herradura Tequilas, Canadian Mist Canadian Whisky, Sonoma-Cutrer California Wines, Early Times Kentucky Whisky and Bourbon, Chambord Liqueur, Old Forester Kentucky Bourbon, Antiguo Tequila, Pepe Lopez Tequila, Santa Dose Cachaca and Collingwood Canadian Whisky.
850 DIXIE HWY
Co-Chairman of the Board
Lawson E. Whiting
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jane C. Morreau
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Kirsten M. Hawley
Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources and Corporate Communications Officer
Matthew E. Hamel
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Brown-Forman Corp <BFb.N> <BFa.N> on Wednesday said tariffs would take a 6 cent bite out of its full-year profits and the Jack Daniel's maker does not expect raising prices to immediately offset the dent.
Brown-Forman Corp <BFb.N>, <BFa.N> said on Tuesday it will raise prices on its whiskeys, including Jack Daniel's, in some European countries to combat tariffs slapped on U.S. bourbon.
Jack Daniel's maker Brown-Forman Corp <BFb.N> <BFa.N> warned on Wednesday of trouble ahead from tariffs being slapped on U.S. bourbon and said it had been working in recent months to mitigate the potential impact by shipping more liquor overseas.
Spirit and wine company Brown-Forman Corp reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly sales on Wednesday, helped by higher demand for its signature Tennessee whiskeys.
* BROWN-FORMAN CORP - ANNOUNCED PRICING OF A $300 MILLION 7-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTE AND A $300 MILLION 20-YEAR SENIOR UNSECURED NOTE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ELECTION OF SKEANS INCREASES NUMBER OF DIRECTORS ON BROWN-FORMAN'S BOARD TO 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BROWN-FORMAN CORP - WILL PURCHASE WIND POWER GENERATED OVER NEXT 15 YEARS AND RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF RESULTING RENEWABLE ENERGY CREDITS
* BROWN-FORMAN ANNOUNCES A SERIES OF BENEFICIAL STAKEHOLDER ACTIONS
* PPL CORPORATION NAMES FORMER BROWN-FORMAN EXECUTIVE TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* BROWN-FORMAN REPORTS STRONG FIRST HALF RESULTS; RAISES FULL YEAR OUTLOOK
* BROWN-FORMAN CORP - INCREASED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND ON ITS CLASS A AND CLASS B COMMON STOCK BY 8.2% TO 19 3/4 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Brown-Forman names Lawson Whiting as chief operating officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Brown-Forman Corporation's (Brown-Forman) ratings including the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and Short-Term IDR at 'F1'. The Rating Outlook...
* BROWN-FORMAN CORP - ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL INVEST $45 MILLION IN BROWN-FORMAN COOPERAGE
* Brown-Forman reports strong first quarter results; increases fiscal 2018 EPS outlook
Brown-Forman Corp <BFb.N>, the maker of Jack Daniel's whiskey, said on Wednesday it was not for sale, following a media report that Corona beer maker Constellation Brands <STZ.N> had offered to buy the company.
* Brown-Forman corp - reiterates that brown-forman is not for sale Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kathleen gutmann elected to brown-forman board of directors
Constellation Brands Inc <STZ.N>, maker of Corona and Modelo beers, has offered to buy Jack Daniel's owner Brown-Forman Corp <BFb.N>, CNBC reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Constellation Brands Inc, which makes Corona and Modelo beers, has offered to buy Jack Daniel's owner Brown-Forman Corp, CNBC reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.