52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BGC Partners Announces Launch Of Exchange Offer For Its 3.750% Senior Notes Due 2024
BGC Partners Reports Q3 Post-Tax Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.15
BGC Announces Pricing Of $300 Million Of 3.750% Senior Notes
BGC Partners, Inc. (BGC) is a global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets. The Company operates through two segments: Financial Services and Real Estate Services. It provides a range of services, including trade execution, broker-dealer services clearing, trade compression, post trade, information, and other back-office services to a range of financial and non-financial institutions. Its integrated platform is designed to provide flexibility to customers with regard to price discovery, execution and processing of transactions, and enables them to use voice, hybrid, or in various markets, electronic brokerage services in connection with transactions executed either over-the-counter or through an exchange. Through the Company's FENICS, Lucera, BGC Trader, BGC Market Data and Capitalab brands, it offers electronic brokerage, financial technology solutions, market data, post-trade services, and analytics related to select financial instruments and markets.
499 Park Ave
Howard W. Lutnick
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Shaun D. Lynn
Sean A. Windeatt
Chief Financial Officer, Interim Chief Operating Officer
Stephen M. Merkel
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Sean P. Galvin
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. and New York regulators on Wednesday fined two units of BGC Partners Inc <BGCP.O> $25 million to settle charges their brokers concocted fake trades to fraudulently induce clients to transact in foreign exchange options at unfair prices.
BGC, one of Australia's biggest privately owned companies, said on Thursday it has pulled the sale of its large stable of construction businesses due to weakness in Australia's once-booming housing market.
BGC, one of Australia's biggest privately owned companies, said on Tuesday it has hired Macquarie Group <MQG.AX> to find a buyer for the business, in a possible deal that local media said would be worth about A$2 billion ($1.5 billion).
* BGC PARTNERS INC QUARTERLY POST-TAX ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.32
* BGC PARTNERS INC SAYS CEO HOWARD LUTNICK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.7 MILLION VERSUS $13.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* BGC PARTNERS UPDATES ITS OUTLOOK FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* BGC PARTNERS INC - UNIT WON MULTI-YEAR ENERGY PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT SERVICES CONTRACT
* BGC PARTNERS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF OF UP TO $300 MILLION OF ITS CLASS A COMMON STOCK – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p2fSod) Further company coverage:
* BGC PARTNERS AND NEWMARK GROUP TO REPAY REMAINING BALANCE OF $575 MILLION UNSECURED SENIOR TERM LOAN
* BGC PARTNERS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BGC PARTNERS INC SEES BGC'S CONSOLIDATED REVENUES FOR FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017 WILL BE ABOVE THE HIGH-END OF THE RANGE OF PREVIOUSLY STATED GUIDANCE Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2FRYQzM) Further company coverage:
* BGC PARTNERS UPDATES ITS OUTLOOK FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017
* BGC PARTNERS AND NEWMARK GROUP ANNOUNCE PRICING OF NEWMARK GROUP INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
* Bgc Partners Inc qtrly revenues $827.0 million versus $734.8 mln
* BGC PARTNERS UPDATES ITS OUTLOOK FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2017
* BGC Partners Inc - CEO Lou Scotto will stay on to oversee special projects including new fenics UST product Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bgc Partners Inc - on september 8, 2017, company drew $400 million under revolving credit facility and $575 million under term loan facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Brokerage BGC Partners Inc said on Tuesday it would buy mortgage provider Berkeley Point Financial LLC from financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald for $875 million.
Brokerage BGC Partners Inc said it would buy mortgage provider Berkeley Point Financial LLC from financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald for $875 million.
* BGC Partners agrees to acquire 100 percent of Berkeley Point Financial Llc
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.