52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Brighthouse Financial Announces Q3 Earnings Per Share $6.06
Brighthouse Financial Reports Q2 2019 Results
Brighthouse Financial Reports Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $1.98
Brighthouse Financial, Inc. is a provider of life insurance and annuity products in the United States. The Company offers a range of products and services, which include variable, fixed, index-linked and income annuities, as well as variable, universal, term and whole life products. These products and services are marketed through various third party retail distribution channels in the United States. Fixed income annuities provide a guaranteed monthly income for a specified period of years and/or for the life of the annuitant. The Company operating segments include Annuities, Life and Run-off.
11225 N Community House Rd
Chuck Edward Chaplin
Independent Chairman of the Board
Eric T. Steigerwalt
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Edward A Spehar
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Conor E. Murphy
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Christine Marie Debiase
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC UPS SHARE STAKE IN BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL INC BY ABOUT 62 PERCENT TO 11 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING (Source For the quarter ended Dec 31, 2017 http://bit.ly/2nZmLXw) (Source For the quarter ended Sept 30, 2017 http://bit.ly/2nH0Owu) Further company...
* CEO SAYS COMPANY IS "TAKING ACTION TO HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE" FOR MISSING PENSION PAYMENT ISSUES - CALL
* BRIGHTHOUSE FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* Greenlight Capital Inc reports share stake of about 6.8 mln shares in Brighthouse Financial Inc as of Sept 30, 2017 - SEC filing
MetLife Inc <MET.N> reported a 13.8 percent fall in quarterly operating income on Wednesday, hurt by a charge related to the spin off of its U.S. retail business, Brighthouse Financial, and the insurer authorized a $2 billion share buyback plan.
MetLife Inc reported a 13.8 percent fall in quarterly operating income on Wednesday, hurt by a charge related to the spin off of its U.S. retail business, Brighthouse Financial, and the insurer authorized a $2 billion share buyback plan.
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
MetLife Inc <MET.N> is asking some bond investors and shareholders to approve changes that are necessary for the insurer to make interest payments as usual, and continue returning capital to common shareholders, following its recent Brighthouse Financial Inc <BHF.O> spinoff.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.