52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Biogaia Q2 Operating Profit At SEK 78.5 Million
Biogaia Signs Exclusive Agreement In Uruguay
Biogaia Q1 Operating Profit Falls To SEK 46.4 Million
Biogaia AB is a Sweden-based company engaged in the development and sell of probiotic products, primarily based on the Lactobacillus reuteri bacteria. The Company’s activities are divided into three segments: Finished consumer products, which distributes tablets, drops, Oral Rehydration Solutions (ORSs), and oral health products, among others; Component products, which is responsible for the sale of LifeTop Straw and Life Top Cap, as well as of cultures as an ingredient in licensee products, such as infant formula and dairy products; and Other products, including animal health goods. It collaborates with Nestle, Gerber, Delta Medical, InfectoPharmm, Ferring Middle East, AllergyCare, and Ewopharma, among others. Furthermore, the Company operates worldwide through a number of subsidiaries, such as Biogaia Biologics Inc, CapAble AB, TwoPac AB and Infant Bacterial Therapeutics AB.
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
David E. R. Dangoor
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Managing Director of BioGaia Production AB
Executive Vice President Accounting, Finance and Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BIOGAIA AB Q1 OPERATING PROFIT AMOUNTED TO SEK 56.2 MILLION (56.1) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Has decided to acquire additional shares in the associated company MetaboGen AB and is now investing SEK 11.7 million in shares in the company.
* BIOGAIA HAS ENTERED INTO A PARTNERSHIP WITH DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES FOR THE MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION OF BIOGAIA PROTECTIS DROPS IN THE INDIAN MARKET
* Q4 NET SALES AMOUNTED TO SEK 170.1 MILLION VS YR-AGO 138.8 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF 23% (EXCLUDING FOREIGN EXCHANGE EFFECTS, 27%)
* SAYS HAS SIGNED AN EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT WITH ABBOTT FOR RIGHTS TO COMMERCIALIZE BIOGAIA PROTECTIS TABS IN CHINA
* Biogaia says Q3 net sales amounted to 147.7 million SEK(126.0), up 17 pct
* Q2 net sales amounted to SEK 156.0 million (136.0), an increase of 15% (excluding foreign exchange effects, 10%).
* Q1 net sales amounted to SEK 141.1 million (133.9), an increase of SEK 7.2 million (5 pct)
* Q4 operating profit excluding IBT was SEK 46.4 million (32.0)
* Swedbank Robur increases stake to 7.1 percent, a filing from the Shedish FSA shows on Wednesday Further company coverage:
* Biogaia has signed an exclusive agreement with Abbott for the rights to commercialize Biogaia products in the area of paediatrics and gastroenterology in Thailand Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Biogaia q3 operating profit excluding IBT was SEK 48.4 million (36.2) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Ahlander)
* Has signed an exclusive distributor agreement with Phillips Pharma Group for the rights to sell Biogaia Protectis drops, tablets and Oral Rehydration Solution in Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.