52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Biocon, Equillium Expand Exclusive Licensing Deal For Itolizumab To Include Australia And New Zealand
FDA Approves First Generics Of Gilenya
Biocon Say Siddharth Mittal Takes Over As CEO, Joint MD
Biocon Limited is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses to reduce therapy costs of chronic diseases like autoimmune, diabetes, and cancer. Through its products and research services it is enabling access to affordable healthcare for patients, partners and healthcare systems across the globe. The Company has developed and taken a range of Novel Biologics, Biosimilars, differentiated Small Molecules and affordable Recombinant Human Insulin and Analogs from Lab to Market. The Company’s brands include INSUGEN (rh-insulin), BASALOG (Glargine), CANMAb (Trastuzumab), BIOMAb-EGFR (Nimotuzumab) and ALZUMAb (Itolizumab), an anti-CD6 monoclonal antibody. It has a pipeline of Biosimilars and Novel Biologics at various stages of development, including Insulin Tregopil, an oral insulin analog.
Biotechnology & Drugs
20th KM, Hosur Road, Electronics City
Executive Non-Independent Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Chief Executive Officer, Joint Managing Director
John Mccallum Marshall Shaw
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Peter James Jonathan Bains
CEO & Director of Syngene
President - Research & Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Indian biotechnology firm Biocon Ltd's quarterly profit more than doubled, handily beating analysts' estimates, largely driven by strong performance of its biologics businesses.
Indian biotechnology company Biocon Ltd posted an over five-fold rise in second-quarter profit on Thursday, as the company recorded a one-off gain of 1.89 billion rupees ($25.79 million).
India's Biocon Ltd reported a 47 percent rise in June-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by higher income from its biologics and research services businesses.
* SAYS US-FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION OF STERILE DRUG PRODUCT PLANT IN BANGALORE AND ISSUED A FORM 483 WITH 7 OBSERVATIONS
* Q4 NET PROFIT UP 2 PERCENT TO 1.30 BILLION RUPEES; Q4 TOTAL REVENUE 12.37 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.74 BILLION RUPEES YEAR-AGO Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology company, posted a marginal 2.2 percent rise in net profit on Thursday.
* MYLAN, BIOCON SEEK TO ACCELERATE INTRODUCTION OF ADALIMUMAB BIOSIMILAR IN EU Source text - https://bit.ly/2IIPzM6 Further company coverage:
* MYLAN AND BIOCON RECEIVE APPROVALS FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND TGA AUSTRALIA FOR SEMGLEE™, BIOSIMILAR INSULIN GLARGINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FDA COMPLETED PRE-APPROVAL INSPECTION AT MALAYSIA FACILITY AND ISSUED FORM 483 WITH 6 OBSERVATIONS Source text - http://bit.ly/2EUL56I Further company coverage:
* CYTOSORBENTS EXPANDS ITS PARTNERSHIP WITH BIOCON TO LAUNCH CYTOSORB® IN MALAYSIA
* MYLAN AND BIOCON RECEIVE POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR SEMGLEE™, BIOSIMILAR INSULIN GLARGINE
Biocon Ltd, India's biggest biotechnology firm, posted a 46 percent fall in third-quarter profit on Wednesday hurt by an increase in interest and depreciation costs related to its Malaysia operations.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 919 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.71 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE GLOBAL COLLABORATION WITH SANDOZ ON NEXT-GENERATION BIOSIMILARS'
* CO AND MYLAN'S BIOSIMILAR TRASTUZUMAB RECEIVES APPROVAL FROM ANVISA, BRAZIL THROUGH THEIR PARTNER LIBBS
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CO'S NAME ON FDA LIST FOR NOT PAYING FACILITY FEE
* INDIA'S BIOCON SAYS TO TRANSFER BIOSIMILAR BUSINESS THROUGH SLUMP SALE AS 'GOING CONCERN' TO BIOCON BIOLOGICS INDIA - EXCHANGES
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM
* Launches Krabeva - biosimilar Bevacizumab for treating several types of cancer in India
* Says Biocon's facility receives EIR with vai status Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.