52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Besiktas Q1 Net Loss Shrinks To 66.8 Million Lira YoY
Besiktas FY Net Result Turns To Net Loss At 305.7 Million Lira YoY
Besiktas Signs 3-Yr Contract With Football Player Adem Ljajic At Transfer Fee Of EUR 6.5 Mln
Besiktas Futbol Yatirimlari Sanayi ve Ticaret AS, a member of Besiktas JK, is a Turkey-based soccer club. The Company is engaged in the production, marketing and sales of Besiktas branded products through its wholly owned subsidiary, Besiktas Sportif Urunler Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. Its subsidiaries also include BJK Besiktas Turizm Isletmeleri ve Yatirimlari Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., which is engaged in the organization of domestic and international tours, ticket sales and visa operations; Besiktas Televizyon Yayincilik, which is active in broadcasting, and Besiktas Sigorta Aracilik Hizmetleri A.S., which provides insurance intermediary services. Besiktas Futbol Yatirimlari Sanayi ve Ticaret AS owns BJK Inonu Stadium, which has a capacity of over 32,000 people.
Suleyman Seba Cad. No:48
BJK Plaza B Blok Kat:3
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Board
Member of the Board
Independent Member of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY Q1 NET LOSS AT 66.8 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS AT 177.8 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON FRIDAY FY NET LOSS AT 305.7 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET PROFIT AT 10.0 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Turkey's banking association said on Friday that the restructuring of the mounting debts of the country's top football clubs was moving forward, adding that the debts would be matured for five years, with two years without paying the principal on the loans.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY HAS SIGNED 3-YEAR CONTRACT WITH FOOTBALL PLAYER ADEM LJAJIC FROM TORINO FOOTBALL CLUB FOR TOTAL OF EUR 6.5 MILLION
Senol Gunes has agreed a four-year contract to coach the Turkish national team, the Turkish Football Federation said on Thursday, returning to the job he held 15 years ago.
Senol Gunes will return as Turkey coach, 15 years after his last spell in charge, broadcaster NTV said on Saturday, replacing current boss Mircea Lucescu.
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q2 NET PROFIT AT 21.4 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS AT 6.7 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON TUESDAY SIGNED CONTRACT WITH PORTUGUESE INTERNATIONAL PEPE
Turkey's top football clubs such as Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will have their mounting debts restructured but not written off by the country's banking association as top tier teams have racked up more than 10 billion lira ($1.87 billion) in debt.
The loans of Turkish football clubs will not be transferred to a single bank during their restructuring and all banks will continue managing their loan risks, Turkey's TBB banking association said on Monday.
Turkey's banking association is in talks with the chairmen of the country's top football clubs to restructure their mounting debts, state broadcaster TRT Spor said on Monday.
* STARTS OFFICIAL TRANSFER NEGOTIATIONS WITH BESIKTAS FOOTBALL CLUB FOR THE SALE OF FOOTBALL PLAYER BURAK YILMAZ
* SAID ON MONDAY MUTUALLY TERMINATES CONTRACT OF FOOTBALL PLAYER KEPLER LAVERAN LIMA FERREIRA ("PEPE")
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q1 REVENUE 190.7 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 184.0 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON THURSDAY FY REVENUE 906.2 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 582.9 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Galatasaray have been fined six million euros ($7.07 million) for not complying with UEFA's break-even requirement, European soccer's governing body said on Wednesday.
Turkish champions Besiktas failed to turn up on Thursday for the replay of their Cup semi-final against Fenerbahce which was abandoned last month due to crowd violence.
* IN TALKS WITH DENIZBANK FOR FINALIZING LOAN AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Besiktas will not turn up for the replay of the Turkish Cup semi-final second leg against Fenerbahce which was abandoned last week due to crowd violence, the club said on Thursday.
Turkey's football federation has ruled the domestic cup semi-final second leg between Fenerbahce and Besiktas will continue in an empty stadium from the point when it was abandoned, after crowd trouble forced the game to be postponed last week.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.