52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ball Corporation Announces Public Offering Of Euro-Denominated Senior Notes
Ball Reports Q3 EPS OF 27 Cents
Ball Corporation To Build New Aluminum Cups Manufacturing Plant In Georgia
Ball Corporation is a supplier of metal packaging to the beverage, food, personal care and household products industries. The Company's packaging products are produced for a range of end uses and are manufactured in facilities around the world. Its segments include beverage packaging, North and Central America; beverage packaging, South America; beverage packaging, Europe; food and aerosol packaging; aerospace, and other. Its major product line is aluminum and steel beverage containers. It produces steel food, aerosol and extruded aluminum aerosol containers and aluminum slugs. Its aerospace business designs, develops and manufactures aerospace systems for civil, commercial and national cyber security aerospace markets. It produces spacecraft, instruments and sensors, radio frequency systems and components, data exploitation solutions and a range of aerospace technologies and products.
Containers & Packaging
10 Longs Peak Dr
John A. Hayes
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Scott C. Morrison
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Lisa Ann Pauley
Senior Vice President - Human Resources and Administration
Daniel William Fisher
Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer - Global Beverage Packaging
Robert D Strain
Senior Vice President, President of Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
BlackRock <BLK.N>, the world's largest asset manager, is actively investing in companies including Adidas <ADSGn.DE>, Tomra <TOM.OL> and Ball Corp <BLL.N> through a new circular economy fund that bets on sustainable business.
Soda can maker Ball Corp <BLL.N> said on Thursday it plans to sell its manufacturing facilities in China for about $225 million following an excess supply of beverage cans in the country.
Soda can maker Ball Corp said on Thursday it would sell its beverage packaging facilities in China for about $225 million.
* BALL REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER RESULTS; ACCELERATES SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AND REAFFIRMS 2019 LONG-TERM GOALS
* BALL CORP SAYS ON APRIL 25, BOARD AMENDED BYLAWS TO DECREASE BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM THIRTEEN TO TEN Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2KjLjUV) Further company coverage:
* DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND, APPROVES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
* BALL CORP CEO JOHN HAYES' TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $12.9 MILLION VERSUS $11.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FKrgft) Further company coverage:
* BALL CORP - PRICED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF $750 MILLION OF 4.875% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BALL CORP - COMMENCED AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* BALL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF; SIZE NOT DISCLSOED - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2Hb5IZO) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* BALL REPORTS STRONG 2017 OPERATING RESULTS AND CASH FLOW; REAFFIRMS 2019 LONG-TERM GOALS
* BALL CORP - PLANS TO BUILD ONE-LINE BEVERAGE CAN, END MANUFACTURING PLANT IN PARAGUAY, ADD CAPACITY IN BUENOS AIRES FACILITY
* Ball Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
* Ball reports improved third quarter 2017 operating results; reaffirms long-term goals
* Ball Corp says on October 24, increased number of directors on board from eleven to thirteen - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2z4GPiw) Further company coverage:
* Ball Corporation board elects Cathy Ross and Pedro Henrique Mariani as directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ball to reduce capacity in U.S. steel food packaging business
* Ball maintains leadership position on Dow Jones sustainability index for fifth consecutive year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ball to cease production at three beverage packaging plants, build state-of-the-art specialty beverage packaging facility in Southwestern U.S.
* Transaction will commence today and reduce Ball's outstanding common stock by a total of approximately 2.5 million shares
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.