52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BMO CEO Says Will Buy Back More Shares Toward End Of Year If Capital Ratios Continue To Build-Conference
BMO Financial Group Increases Common Share Dividend By 3 Cents
BMO Financial Group Reports Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share C$2.43
Bank of Montreal (the Bank) is a financial services provider. The Bank provides a range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services. The Bank conducts its business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking (P&C), Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets. The P&C business includes two retail and business banking operating segments, such as Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking (Canadian P&C), and the United States Personal and Commercial Banking (U.S. P&C). The Bank's Wealth Management business serves a range of client segments, from mainstream to ultra-high net worth and institutional, with an offering of wealth management products and services, including insurance. BMO Capital Markets is a North American-based financial services provider offering a range of products and services to corporate, institutional and government clients. The Bank has over 1,500 bank branches in Canada and the United States.
Money Center Banks
1 First Canadian Place
J. Robert S. Prichard
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Thomas E. Flynn
Chief Financial Officer
Daniel D. Barclay
Chief Executive Officer & Group Head, BMO Capital Markets
David R. Casper
U.S. Chief Executive Officer, BMO Financial Group, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, BMO Harris Bank N.A. and Group Head, North American Commercial Banking
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian lender Bank of Nova Scotia <BNS.TO> beat estimates for quarterly profit on Tuesday, as strength in its international division buffered the bank from higher credit provisions, a factor that led rival Bank of Montreal <BMO.TO> to disappoint.
Bank of Montreal outshone rival Canadian lender Bank of Nova Scotia on Tuesday, posting third-quarter earnings that came in ahead of market expectations, helped by growth in the United States.
Bank of Montreal <BMO.TO> and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce <CM.TO> said on Monday that cyber attackers may have stolen the data of nearly 90,000 customers in what appeared to be the first significant assault on financial institutions in the country.
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP TO ACQUIRE NY-BASED KGS-ALPHA CAPITAL MARKETS
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP SAYS TO BUILD A NEW WORK CAMPUS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO REPURCHASE UP TO 20 MILLION OF ITS COMMON SHARES
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP REPORTS NET INCOME OF $973 MILLION FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2018
* BMO BANK OF MONTREAL INCREASES CDN$ PRIME LENDING RATE TO 3.45 PER CENT
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP SAYS BMO INVESTMENTS INC DISCONTINUES STANDARD DSC PURCHASE OPTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BMO FINANCIAL GROUP REPORTS NET INCOME OF $5.35 BILLION, UP 16%, FOR FISCAL 2017
* BMO Financial Group welcomes Darryl White as new chief executive officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares down 3 percent (Recasts, adds comment from BMO Canada head)
* BMO financial group reports net income of $1.25 billion for second quarter of 2017
* Increases quarterly dividend by 5 percent to c$0.90per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bank of Montreal <BMO.TO>, Canada's fourth-biggest lender, said on Friday its Chief Operating Officer Darryl White will step up to be chief executive in November, succeeding Bill Downe who will retire.
The Bank of Montreal said on Friday that it named Darryl White as chief executive officer of BMO Financial Group, effective Nov. 1.
* BMO Financial Group announces intention to repurchase up to 15 million of its common shares
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.