52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bank Of India Exec Says Bank Has Exposure Of Around 200 Mln Rupees To CCD
Bank Of India June Quarter Net Profit Rises
Bank Of India Says Dinabandhu Mohapatra Ceases To Be MD, CEO
Bank of India is an India-based bank. The Bank's segments include Treasury Operations, Wholesale Banking and Retail Banking. The Treasury operations segment includes the entire investment portfolio, which is dealing in government and other securities, money market operations and foreign exchange operations. Its Wholesale Banking segment includes all advances, which are not included under Retail Banking. Its Retail Banking segment includes exposures, which fulfill criteria, including exposure (the maximum aggregate exposure of approximately five crore rupees), and the total annual turnover is over 50 crore rupees, which means the average turnover of the last three years in case of existing entities and projected turnover in case of new entities. It operates through a branch network of approximately 5,020 domestic branches and over 60 overseas branches. Its subsidiaries include BOI AXA Investment Managers Pvt. Ltd., BOI AXA Trustee Services Pvt. Ltd and Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd.
Express Towers,, Nariman Point
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Kollegal V. Raghavendra
Chief Financial Officer
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Chaitanya Gayatri Chintapalli
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bank of India Ltd reported https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/4b2b5b50-dba6-4d2b-a1bf-f0a6db8c3127.pdf a net loss of 39.69 billion rupees ($588.87 million) for the fourth quarter, as the state-owned lender set aside more funds for bad loans.
* ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT WITH NATIONAL E-GOVERNANCE SERVICES FOR INFORMATION UTILITY ARRANGEMENT UNDER INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE Source text - Bank of India enters into an agreement with National E-Governance Services Ltd (NeSL) for Information Utility(IU) arrangement...
* SAYS TWO OFFICIALS FROM CO'S ANTWERP BRANCH WERE CALLED BY CBI FOR INTERACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLOTS 558.4 MILLION FRESH SHARES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AT PRICE OF 165.32 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gev9hk Further company coverage:
* RBI writes to banks seeking details of LoUs as far back as 2011
* RBI sets deadline for linking SWIFT with core banking system
* BANK OF INDIA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ROTOMAC OWNER FLEES COUNTRY AFTER TAKING 8 BILLION RUPEES LOAN
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF 136.5 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING UP TO 22.57 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
State-run Bank of India Ltd reported a third-quarter net loss on Monday as the lender set aside higher provisions for bad loans.
* SAYS RBI ASKED BANK TO CLASSIFY 140.57 BILLION RUPEES WORTH OF LOANS AS NON PERFORMING AS OF 2016/17 Source text: http://bit.ly/2ElMV1b Further company coverage:
Bank of India Ltd on Monday posted a third-quarter net loss as provisions for bad loans surged.
* DEC QUARTER NET LOSS 23.41 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.02 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF KOLLEGAL V RAGHAVENDRA AS CFO W.E.F. FEBRUARY 01, 2018. Source text - http://bit.ly/2BEJoEN Further company coverage:
* BANK OF INDIA FILED APPLICATION AGAINST CO WITH NCLT UNDER INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bp1jzq Further company coverage:
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR APPROVAL OF ISSUANCE OF SHARE CAPITAL BY WAY OF PREFERENTIAL ISSUE TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BANK OF INDIA - BANK DOES NOT HAVE ANY PLAN OF LEVYING CHARGES ON THOSE SERVICES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGES CURRENTLY Source text: There were reports in some segments of Social media, Print & Visual media that all free services of PSBs including Bank of India...
* SAYS TO CONSIDER CAPITAL RAISING PLANS BY BANK Source text - http://bit.ly/2EvODIH Further company coverage:
* BANK OF INDIA - SIGNS MOU WITH RECEIVABLES EXCHANGE OF INDIA AS TRADE RECEIVABLES DISCOUNTING SYSTEM PARTNER Source text: [Bank of India, has entered into MOU with Receivables Exchange of India Ltd (RXIL) as a TReDS (Trade Receivables Discounting System) partner for discounting...
State-run Bank of India, the country's sixth biggest lender by assets, said on Saturday it received 22.57 billion rupees ($353.6 million) from the government, joining other lenders in which the government is injecting funds to shore up their capital base.
Bank of India said on Wednesday that the Reserve Bank of India has initiated 'prompt corrective action' (PCA) against the lender over high bad loans.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.